Ludia Forums

Blank map issues

Since the latest update I’m having problems with the game map not loading dinosaurs or supply drops. It’s just a blank map. It’s not my phone. Galaxy s10+. Do the developers know about this issue. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you

Hi, @Robert_Davis, thanks for reaching out to us about this. I’m not sure why the game map isn’t loading any dinosa or supply drops, but our support team would be glad to take a closer look at things on their end and provide some troubleshooting steps! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can find you more quickly. They’ll try and get you back to collecting DNA as soon as possible!

I think I am experiencing this as well. Sometimes this happens after I’ve darted a creature and going back and forth between my alliance page or creatures list. Always have to reboot to get my map back. I thought this was just me. I have an android phone.

I have this too but restarting the app doesn’t help. Someone in my alliance had this and it took 2 hours.

I have to uninstall and reinstall the app. This seems to help for 3-4 days then repeat the process.

I had the same problem on an iPhone 7 Plus and was able to get he map to load again by uninstalling and reinstalling.

While it was having the map problem, I did notice that proximity spawns still were working, even though nothing else was loading around me.