Ludia Forums

Blank Screen - Large Sent Capsule

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Using a large sent capsule, the map could not reset and locate my gps position.

Area is was found in: All zones - either walking, taking the bus or being a passenger

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open large sent capsule
Step 2 - Collect DNA from one dinosaur
Step 3 - Repeat step 2 until map can not load after collecting DNA
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: About two or three times for each sent capsule. Had it happen with both standard and large sent capsules

What type of device are you using: iphone X®

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey ktallman1975, could you try rebooting your game or your device before using another Scent Capsule and see if this still happens? If you’re still having issues, there are some troubleshooting on our FAQ here that might help: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting

Also, feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team could try and provide some further troubleshooting as well.

Rebooted device. Used a Large Sent Capsule. Had same issue twice with the same sent capsule - once at 14 minutes mark and once at 2 minutes. Both times occurred after I had finished darting a dino in the wild. Both times I restarted JWA and problem was resolved (temporarily). Please note I deleted and reinstalled game prior to the update.

Here’s a couple of pictures (before and after restarting the program):

Fat chance this gets fixed unlike supply drops

1 Like

So far I’ve lost an hour of play time (and my life) due to the large scent bug. Yep, I’m so stubborn I used four of them. But in my defense I’d heard that ludia had fixed “the” bug. I thought they meant this one not the unlimited scent capsule one.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that didn’t help, could you reach out to our support team so they can investigate further and see what the issue could be? Thanks!