Ludia Forums

Bleed didn’t work

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Bleed didn’t work

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- applied bleed
Step 2 - bleed didn’t kick in
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: once

What type of device are you using: IPHONE X

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I just lost a battle but it should’ve be a draw. It was 2-2 and i has a full health Erlikospyx . They had around 400 health on a Spinotasuchas. They were faster and did Swoop. I did precise rampage which hit their Swapper in Thor.

Their bleed did damage. Then I had the choice of distraction or bleed… but with their level 30 Thor and the amount of boosts I figured I’d just do Lethal wound and take the draw. I hit them with lethal wound, they crit me with DSI and we should have drawn… instead my bleed didn’t kick in and they won. On top of it I lost 39 trophies (seriously this needs to be addressed, their team power was way over mine yet I lose 39)

I’m sorry to hear that happened during your battle, Relytmi. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and the date and time of when this happened? Our team would be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks!

Was their Thor faster? If so it would have hit you before you had a chance to bleed it?

It says “I hit them with lethal wound” so I suppose not.

1 Like

True - but how often do you outspeed a L30 Thor? As it was a swap in move there wouldn’t have been the one move delay …

I always outspeed a Thor with a fast dino. There’s no way I’m gonna encounter one with 160+ speed.

It will take 3 turn for a Lvl 30 full HP Thor to die when using Lethal Wound. If their Crit killed you, you will loose.

1 Like

I only have 2 x Tier 7 Speedsteers so unless they’re picked (and still alive) it happens too often :frowning:

The other 2 are slow enough to be out sped by a Thor? :o

My Maxima, Tryko & Diora are all outsped by a Tier 5 (127) Thor, a Tier 6 Thor (135) can outspeed my Thor; very rare to meet one not 135 and above.

Mine’s just 120 :wink:
But your other 2 speeders should be faster, right? I have 3 dinos that are always slower than a Thor. Dio an Tryko at tier 0 and my Thor. My Monostegotops is only faster than 127 Thors.

Yeah - Dilorach and Utarinex are tier 6 and Magna and Erlidom are tier 7 but I am seeing some stupidly overboosted Thors. Anyhoo - stop getting off topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh right. Bleed bugs.

Lethal wound takes time, more than that one turn.

No draw there. You died before Thor had time to.

Hey if u use bleed it affects the creature in the next turn. And Thor killed ur dino in the turn it used bleed so the next turn when Thor should‘ve lose hp due to bleed didn‘t happen. Would be my suggestion.

In my experience, the bleed damage will tick off at the end of the turn. :thinking:

Their are to many unknown factors here… lethal wound only does 33% of life total per turn so depending on what thors health was at before the wound its kinda hard to tell if thor would have died do to bleed damage.

If your erli doesnt do at least 1650 or so damage, then possible not enough damage done. 1650x3 (pr + bleed) is 4950 plus 1/3 of thor health. That’s enough damage to kill a tier 8 health lvl 30 thor. So what was erlispy damage?

Everyone seems to forget thor took a precise rampage first then a bleed. And as long as he got bleed off it should still tick damage after death

Hey so Tuoramoloch is getting a damage buff and some immunity next patch right??? She won’t be neglected again will she??