Bleed Meta?!?!

Hayho dinolovers,

Why is everybody talking about “bleed meta”?
It realy feels more like a “who has more teeth meta”

The only bleeder i face is spinotahsuchus.
But i have to face several of this big chompers, 2-3 every fight ( allo, thor, monorex , tentorex)
And holy cow, i had to fight a freaking lvl 27 t-rex haha.

All in all i haven’t the bleed feeling at all.

What do you think ?

1 Like

I give you part of reason. Spinotasuchus is on almost every team but there are usually not many more teethers. Every once in a while I face an elevated Suchotator and little else. In fact, yesterday I did a DNA calculation and I could take my level 10 Sootator to level 23 (spending a lot of money) but I’m not sure if it would be useful.
The problem is that the “bleeders” are able to kill almost any non-immune dinosaur but they usually die with them and, then, the gain is not very large.

2 Likes

I think this is more Swap In - Swap Out meta, this was something created on the former update but not used so often, except for Alanchilosauro.
Now we see a lot of hit&run - SwapInAbilities, and Spinotasuco is one of them. Not really a bleeding meta, mostly because dinos like Dimodattilo are over levelled if compared with the current average level of our team.
But I think bleeding will be more relevant in the future.
For Sucotator, many people (me included) are not levelling it up past 20 cause it is not a superhybrid so I am not wasting dna (and coins) on something that may have a superhybrid one day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have applied the same logic with suchotator but you are thinking that the future hybrid is a unic and, therefore, it is correct to stop it in 20 but, we should not forget that it is a rare and, therefore, the hybrid could be epic (from 10) or legendary (from 15). That’s why mine should stand at 10, although I just saw that I took it to 14. There are few epic created from a rare hybrid but there are, for example, the gryposuchus.

1 Like

Just take a look at the teams. You won’t see many bleeders. You won’t see teams created to defeat bleeders.

Don’t get me wrong : bleeders are strong and can 1v1 a lot of Dino. But they aren’t meta defining Dino as They pull their weight but the meta is not revolving around them.
Maybe should I make a video about the bleeders and their place in the meta?

4 Likes

That would be very interesting, please do!

I have suchotator and spinotasuchas on my team right now–but I’m also playing with my dracos to swap in/out. It’s fun to switch 'em up when you’re not worried about winning anything.

I guess I can see your point about coins, but the DNA for the hybrid of Suchotator is just two commons. One is IrritatorGen 2, which is everywhere right now, and the other is Suchomimus which is zone specific. Now if you can get your Suchotator to level 20 you clearly have access to the zone that has Suchomimus all over the place.

1 Like

I levelled my Sucotator to 20 cause this dino was an important part of my team before to unlock monostegotopo. :slight_smile:

Now we see a lot of hit&run - SwapInAbilities, and Spinotasuco is one of them. Not really a bleeding meta, mostly because dinos like Dimodattilo are over levelled if compared with the current average level of our team.

I think I made a mistake here, Dimodattilo is UNDER levelled if compared with the current average level of my team.

Yes I live in L4 :sweat_smile: before some Parassaurolofo spawned, now after 1.5 update it is just Sucotator almost everywhere… :scream:

Suchotator is a great one to have since it has nullifying impact and it can bleed. But they did nerf it a bit today since lethal wound has a cool down of 2 turns now.

I still brought mine to level 22 today. My favorite dino