• Stygidaryx
  • Darwezopteryx
  • Pterovexus
  • Suchotator
  • Scaphotator
  • Spinotahraptor
  • Spinoconstrictor

0 voters

Do you feel like a bleeder is necessary to your arena progression? (As of 2.0)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How useful are bleeders in non-hybrid tournaments? (As of 2.0)

• Crucial
  • Useful
  • Good
  • Not Good
  • Really Not Good
  • Detrimental

0 voters

How often does using a bleeder give you a good matchup in an arena game?

• Always
  • Often
  • Sometimes
  • Hardly
  • Never

0 voters

If one Passive/Resistance could be applied to every bleeder as a buff, which would be of the greatest benefit?

• DoT Resistance
  • Deceleration Resistance
  • Stun Resistance
  • No Escape
  • Other

0 voters

On a scale of 1-10, how good do you feel bleeders are in 2.0?

• 10 (They are perfect, almost need a nerf)
  • 5 (Mediocre)
  • 1 (Badly need a buff)

0 voters

What rarity needs more bleeders?

• Apex
  • Unique
  • Legendary
  • Epic
  • Rare
  • Common

0 voters

What Bleeder hybrid type combo would you most want to see?

• Bleeder/Resilient
  • Bleeder/Fierce
  • Bleeder/Cunning
  • Bleeder/Stunner
  • Bleeder/Counterattacker
  • Bleeder/Healer
  • Bleeder/Bleeder

0 voters

Do you want more bleeders, or are they a forgettable niche?

• More please!
  • Go extinct

0 voters

2.0 saw an overhaul to immunities and resistance. Are there still too many DoT resistant creatures for them to be relevant?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

That’s all I can think of. No real purpose to this, just wanted to see how everyone else views these guys :laughing:

3 Likes

Good job I wanted to vote apex but to be more real I put unique

1 Like

This is one idea wanted to make a topic about it but you did it first so

3 Likes

There’s only really one relevant bleeder, and that’s Thylacotator. The rest are liabilities in most situations, if we’re talking about the endgame. I suppose Suchotator counts too though.
In lower arenas, most bleeders with Lethal Wound are good in specific situations, especially now that they have No Escape.

Deceleration Resistance is something a lot of them sorely need, and without higher damage output a lot of them just can’t dish out enough damage in time to counter the resilient creatures they’re meant to counter.

3 Likes

Pterovexus as well. Timing a swap on IIT is really bad for a maxima, and having a decel resistance and a bunch of immunities piled on top of 129 speed is really good. I saw just as many last tournament as I did thylacotators

1 Like

top 4 bleeders in the game right now are probably thyla, spinon, pterovexus, and suchotator.

I would say constrictor is better than suchotator

Did players stick with it till the end? I only faced one, and it did sorta alright.
Most players don’t even use Erlidominus and the like anymore, so Maxima using IIT isn’t going to happen much and a lot of players have invested in revenge-killers with Defense-shattering moves because of IIT specifically. I suppose if you’re a Dio or Mammolania user it might work, but most arena players I face don’t bother predicting those sorts of things.

Maxima used IIT all the time. Against grypos, mmammolanias, tryko Impacts, dios, and so on. Also, you can do a revenge setup and then swap out only to swap in the next turn. And, when it can be used as a kamikaze creature if it has 100 hp left. It’s much more versatile than thylac

1 Like

We need ‘field’ bleeders in both legendary and unique rarities. Constrictor is more a counter attacker with a bleed effect. Daryx, vexus and darwez need to swap into/out of the match up to deal their bleed effect, requiring some form of back up to work well. That leaves spinotasuchus and Spionyx as ‘field’ bleeders in the Legend and Unique category.

More ‘bleeder’ types mixed with other things like stunners or tanks. a tanky bleeder could be fun. or a self healing/ buffing bleeder. There are still some unexplored combos that would be fun to try.

I define a field bleeder as a creature that has a bleed move that can stand its ground or draw against the opponent once the bleed takes effect without the use of swaps. (i probably could either word this better or use a different term. but for now it is late and i should probably go to bed.)

4 Likes

I still feel like too many things need to fall into place for it to be useful. Not many of the top players use it based on what I’ve seen.

Well again, thylac benefits from boosts WAY more than vexus

2 Likes

I do think it’s a close argument between Vexus and Thyla. My only issue with Thyla is that Rend resistance is a thing, and IIRC every creature with rend resist is also bleed resistant. So that kinda murders it’s kit in those situations. Basically a free swap for a Monorhino or Magna to save your Maxima.

Vexus at least retains some utility in those scenarios with its above average stats.

1 Like

The Sarcorixis would have to be able to bleed, since one of its components from which it was created has that ability.

1 Like

Totally agree :slight_smile:
Let’s remove ferocious impact :slight_smile:

The fierce impact not because it is what gives it the good power that it currently has, it could replace the bleeding by immobilize.

Then you will need a HUGE nerf of dmg :slight_smile: (maybe from 1300 to 800)
The bleeders signature is to have poor damage .