Ludia Forums

Bleeders poll

Now that two patches have passed by (as of now 2.2 is delayed so ya) since the launch of 2.0, so

Here are your candidates:

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Now cast your vote

Best bleeders
  • Pterovexus
  • Stygidaryx
  • Spinoconstrictor
  • Spinotasuchus
  • Spinonyx
  • Spinotahraptor
  • Thylacotator
  • Scaphotator
  • Dimodactylus
  • Spinosaurus G2
  • Darwezopteryx
  • Darwinopterus
  • Suchotator
  • Spinosaurus
  • Scaphognathus
  • Suchomimus
  • Sarcosuchucs
  • Dimorphodon

0 voters

Also who do you think is the worse

Worst bleeder
  • Pterovexus
  • Stygidaryx
  • Spinoconstrictor
  • Spinotasuchus
  • Spinonyx
  • Spinotahraptor
  • Thylacotator
  • Scaphotator
  • Dimodactylus
  • Spinosaurus G2
  • Darwezopteryx
  • Darwinopterus
  • Suchotator
  • Spinosaurus
  • Scaphognathus
  • Suchomimus
  • Sarcosuchucs
  • Dimorphodon

0 voters

Choose wisely and consider these creatures now and these creatures in 2.2. Leave a comment or argue below well don’t argue just discuss why you think its the best or worst.

Why is there even a poll for worst bleeder? Everyone knows it’s dimorphodon, and how it wins by a landslide.

5 Likes

For me its a tie between spinonyx and thyla both with 2.2 will be absolute monsters against almost every tank and chomper and each brings their own way of dealing with them.

Spinonyx is faster than thyla at the cost of damage output, cleansing, and lower hp what it does bring how ever is the spino/croc families signature attribute no escape along with Lethal wound meaning its almost a definite KO unless the creature has immune to swap prevention, heal, or cleansing. Even then it park sorta of a punch with double rampages that can both go through dodge (honestly why does it have this if dodgers are supposed to be its counter) and rending strike meaning it can keep ticking at an opponents hp even if they do somehow evade the bleed.

Next up you all know all know the death otter thyla, thyla comes in slower than spino but like spino is immune to decel and with the benefit of dodge and a cleansing move as well as speed control. It’s also equipped with the most unique bleeding move in the game Maming wound taking almost 40% of an opponents hp in one hit meaning it next move RT is almost guaranteed to kill an opponent taking 60% of their hp after that so unless you immune, cleanse before it ticks, or ya run then thyla will 2 shot you

Also i think its on par with scaphotator

1 Like

Scaphotator? I completely forgot that it existed. It’s sad how weak it is. What chance do you think it has losing to dimorphodon out of 10?

3 Likes

Hmm hard to say off the bat but i think i would only win cause of regen

What I’m more surprised is that spinonyx has only gotten one vote so far

I miss the days when Erlikosphinx was a bleeder…

Anyway, I agree with the Thyla/Spini comparison but it doesn’t have no escape on tap.

1 Like

I prefer thylac to it, but it’s 100% my #2 pick with constrictor as my #3

1 Like

thyla, spyonix and constrictor in that order for best bleeders.

2 Likes

Now let’s hope that Thyla and Spinonyx are never nerfed (again).

1 Like

Let’s be fair here, both were pretty one-sided.

1 Like

The dimorfodon its the best bleeder

2 Likes

Ludia: did I hear nerf

Yeah this thread is kinda scary. I feel like we’re putting a target on them :rofl:

But seriously, just looking at how one sided this is we can tell how bad bleeders are in general. The best ones are just balanced creatures, almost all of them need a buff to be relevant, from the hybrids only Thyla and spinonyx are actually good.

2 Likes

Off ya just saw the pie chart it’s really one sided

1 Like

Lol question would be how to buff them, some don’t have good ingredients

Well, regardless of having good ingredients or not, i think an attempt should be made by Ludia to make them at least relevant. For example, Spinotasuchus is a kapro hybrid, kapro has decel immunity, so a pretty simple buff is to give spinota 100% decel resistance. A little buff to stats and getting no escape from spino and there it is, a perfectly viable Spinotasuchus.

1 Like

What about spinocon? What buff does it need?

I’m not entirely sure about the kit, but one thing It definitely needs is an HP buff. It’s much too frail to stall tanks, especially when almost all the tanks have resilient moves that negate all its stalling moves.
One thing that would help in that regard is having immunity to decel.
If we look at it’s components, we see a mix of resilient, cunning and fierce, so despite being listed as cunning fierce, i feel wild card is a more appropriate description.

The way It currently is it’s not really countering much of anything very well. I think the kit should focus on another direction, especially since It is classified as fierce and cunning. Spino had a move change and spinocon didn’t reflect that. I think as a bleeder and supposed tank buster It should have spino’s shattering abilities. I would also like to bring back the exploit wound move It lost, It would be much more useful against tanks and tanky counter attackers.

It could have a rework like this:

4050 HP
1200 damage
122 speed
0% armor
10% crit

Cunning strike
Exploit wound
Fierce impact
Instant distraction

On escape evasive strike
Wounding counter

100% speed decrease resistance
100% swap prevention resistance
50% distraction resistance
67% stun resistance

Just like magna, It now focuses on countering fierce and resilient, but gets countered by cunning. I think It would be a great niche for It as a bleeder. Any suggestions?