Block user function, please

Can we please have the ability to bypass some of these touched individuals? It would make for a much better forum experience.

I would like to block undesirables as well and the availability to follow you (until you block me)… Your comments are either insightful or hilarious and sometimes both. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Yes! Actually not seen him around recently …

Still here! I’ve been working on a studio project lately. Haven’t had a lot of time to play. :pensive:

I have to battle at least 2 of “0 Trophies” Players a day. No fun.

Also I’m extremely frustrated with the spawn rates, as I’m sure many others are. Guess they don’t want my money. :man_shrugging:t3:

The lower the spawn rates the more tempted many will be to spend money on incubators for dna.

Yeah not me. …

Me either. But it does work for many.

That was like a summon and he shall appear moment :sweat_smile:

ya’ll really digging up month old threads with 0 replies?

if people could block users, no one would ever see my comments :frowning:

You all said my name 3 Times. :man_shrugging:t3:

Adam Sandler adam Sandler Adam Sandler

I’m pretty sure most of us said “Beetlejuice” three times, not “party clown”…

Relax old man…

It’s creepy at this point. We had a tete-a-tete 2-3 months ago over a video game and you are still acting super weird. I honestly forgot you existed until you attempted to take a poke just now. Thanks for illustrating why we need the block function.

Yup. That’s what the rest of the community will see from this little encounter. :ok_hand:

Hey, I’m sorry I hurt your feelings on the internet a quarter of a year ago but you’re pushing 50. This is not becoming of a man your age. It’s borderline stalker-ish.

I’m not stalking anyone. You just make a really easy target. I’m an equal-opportunity repeat offender.

I repeat - I will continue to offend. LOL you’re just too easy.

Yeah, that’s 100% not what’s happening here.