Ludia Forums

Blocked in loading i go out and nely in but it is still blocked

my game is blocked in loading i went out accidentally after the second boss doing the frostsilver challenge now i’m trying to reenter the game but each time it remains blocked in loading

1 Like

Hey Fabrizio_d_Ottavio, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting into the game. Could you try closing the game and then relaunching to see if that helps?

If you’re connected on a WiFi connection, try forgetting and re-adding the network on your device, and see if that helps you get past the loading screen.

1 Like

ok the reset you did worked i changed the name ,but basically I’m a bit disappointed anyway I have deleted most negative comments and forum i opened but I’m going to play it lot less just to take the game as it is ,because if i play it too much like it is now I will get easily angry…so i will not use the trick in challenge to go out if the encounter is not going good but i will do challenge or generally play just once in a day or two or even don’t play for some days and play something better instead…sorry ,i gave too much of my past time to this game…

1 Like

Hey Fabrizio_d_Ottavio, I am happy to hear that your game is working now. :slight_smile:

1 Like