Ludia Forums

Blocking me from entering library

This past month I have been within 1 win of entering the library more than half a doze times with my high score of 4997. Every time I get close I get either the worst rng possible or a completely op team with dare I say it a rate 5 levels above my team. I then proceed to get horrible rng 3-4 straight games to get knocked back down into mid aviary. I’m incredible frustrated and tired of this bad luck. I swear ludia knows how to mess with you and it’s quite demoralizing from playing arena. I hardly battle anymore because of garbage like that. I had one battle where the opponent broke through my evasion 5/5 times. Doesnt sound like 75% chance of dodging to me

1 Like

I had the same problem before I actually got to the library. Even then, I only stayed there after boosts were reset.

Thinking about it, I had that problem reaching most new arenas. As soon as I’m in, I usually stay in.

1 Like

Post your team.
Befor Libary the matchmaking is trophy and team power based.
After 5000 it is 100% trophy based.

It is possible that your team is just not endgame ready. No hate or flame.

2 Likes

I am f2p boosts are allocated pretty evenly. I can understand not being end game ready to stay in Lockwood but then why can i get to 4970+ and then all of a sudden lose a bunch there is no explanation. If I can win up to 4970+ in that arena nothing should have changed while still being in that arena correct? Everything at 4800 should be the same as 4999

2 Likes

It’s more of a personal goal to reach 5k. Plus I have been in aviary for like 5 months I would like a change of scenery even if once a day lol

1 Like

Aviary is a hot mess of stuff. its very difficult to get out of it. when you hit the 4970+ range, you start to hit those players that dropped out of the arena above. That can be a range of all lv 20 teams to lv 26 teams. Aviary to Library is imo the hardest hurdle to overcome.

2 Likes

Mhm good question.
Sorry team looks fine for me too.
Ludia is a riddle i cant finish.

1 Like

I appreciate your guys input and definitely my team is lower than what I imagine many in Lockwood are. I think it’s being so close so many times that kills me haha

1 Like

i’ve made it there a couple of times before. I was knocked right back down because my lv 20 team was no where near ready. I don’t see a reason why you can’t get there. Could be bad RNG.
Try changing up when you play at those higher rankings. you might get different matchups based on who’s playing at the time.

1 Like

I will definitely try that thanks! I have a bad habit of losing a couple and keeping going to try and recoup. Never goes well lol

This is the worst time to be trying to move up an arena to be honest.

Everyone is trying to hit a new high score before the new season, and the same thing happens when the new season starts.

I was in the Aviary for about the same length of time as you before reaching the Library last month. I have been in and out all month this time round.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense. Hopefully next month will be similar for me and I’ll reach it like you did last month. Congrats on reaching it! I really want arambourg. I’m close to starting fuses for Gemini which I would love to add to my team

1 Like

Library’s scenery seems depressing. I can barely see my critters.

1 Like

Your team dinos are good for library; their level is just too low to compete in the library.

3 Likes

Nah, I mean scenery as in, how it looks. It’s dark. And then there’s that portion of the decor that makes me think I have less than full HP at times.

Haha well maybe I shouldn’t be looking forward to it but I would love something different and would love to see more powerful end game dinos and not just rat and thor so hopefully there is more than tbat

Yeah I figured that. Most are new within the last month here including my beloved tryko. I still feel I could grace it occasionally at least haha

I use 7 Unique 1 Legendary all 26 or higher. And I’m always up and down in library. Still a lot of rat and Thor. A lot of lower level other dinos that are highly boosted. I haven’t really used any boosts on my team yet.

1 Like

Creature-wise, I’ve actually seen less straying from the usual in low library so far. Diloracheirus, maxima, magna, thor, rat procerat, tryko, and erlidom are the usual. There was a spyx there once. In aviary I see weird stuff like Stygidaryx, Smilocephalo, Smilonemys, Triceratops Gen2, Einiasuchus (I hate that thing even today), Monolometrodon, and Monostegotops.

2 Likes

I bet if you boosted you’d have no problem staying there! They make a ridiculous difference. My only unboosted is indo g1. But none are ridiculously boosted. Although I bumped up proceras speed to hopefully off set little to non boosted Indo g2 in prep for the new update. He’s gonna wreck everything I own