Ludia Forums

Bm in JWA

is it a good strategy to use the BM at this point? lately in the i see tournament many of these users applying this “skill”

Gonna take a wild guess and say BM is mutual fury in a different language??? Otherwise I’m not sure what you’re talking about…

yeah what does exactly “bm” mean?

A case of people assuming people know acronyms, which clearly none of us do in this case.

1 Like

you’re right, skip that detail.

@TheShrimps @TheGamingSpyx bm means “bad manners” which is basically using the emoticons in the form of a taunt to anger and distract the opponent

2 Likes

It is probably because by now many many players are beginning to seriousley loose their minds.

When you see a yawn or whatever it is probably because its the 97 thousand time the yawner has lost to a crit or a long stun this weekend.

I have a clue about it :
Don’t play skills tournaments
and drop trophy,so you won’t annoy opponent for a long time.

I usually just have msgs turned off in PvP, solves the issue.

1 Like

If there weren’t any nice people who would give a “well played” after the match, mine are off too, but because of them, I keep my emotes on.

1 Like

WELL PLAYED

(But not really since you sent this after you beat me 3-0 and were laughing at me through the whole dismal match. Oh yeah, it WAS funny that you won every speed tie. got every crit and every stun to land, and had a Sarcorixis while the matchmaker left it off my team.)

4 Likes

Text and yawn needs to go. Just open a proper chat

2 Likes

I could see that being even worse than the system we have now…

4 Likes

I always try to use the “well played” after every battle but it always lags and ends and it makes me feel pretty bad. :worried:

1 Like

I have a feeling you’re just talking about the community in general, but I wanna make it clear I usually say well played after a fun, long, or strategic battle. Most of those are against the people that have sort of non-meta creatures, like diloracheirus. I remember me and this dude had a mini war in itself. He sent diloracheirus out, i sent skoona. The war lasted 10 turns, but Ive never had so much fun in aviary before.

2 Likes

That always sucks…

1 Like

In raids I mean. Who needs any way to communicate in PvP :woman_shrugging:t3: In PvP chat would def. be worse lol

2 Likes

Can there will be some fair chance to dodge or stun, My dodge always fail and stun also, It seems like my opponents are more luckier as compared to me, or Ludia maybe supports only people who are spending money on the game / stronger players.
I literally lost 11 out of 15 battles I fought, and in every battles my opponents are luckier than me…

This one is certainly a mixed bag. Sometimes it’s clearly genuine as they say “well played” when you won, or they say well played when it comes down to both sides about to win but the opponent gets the winning crit, so it was well played as it came down to the wire.

Then there’s the toxic use, where you get white-washed and they say “well played”. :face_vomiting:

As for is it a good strategy @BenauGr_FZ , no it isn’t. Stay away from using emotes disrespectfully. I used to have mine disabled completely until Raids were introduced, now I have them on all the time. They are also needed for achievements too.

I just ignore them these days.

2 Likes

Guess we should be thankful the game doesn’t have the option for an active microphone during battles. I could see myself having federal charges brought against me if my opponents could hear what I was saying at the time. :flushed:

2 Likes

Well, that use of “WELL PLAYED” is the exception rather than the rule… but it cuts a little deeper than the other taunts. For myself, I just turn off taunts altogether. It encourages me to be less respectful than I strive to be and it lets the toxic folks get my blood pressure up.

I view it like the addition of blood splashing all over the screen.
Useless and best when left disabled.

2 Likes