Bold Like Ben is building

Bold Like Ben is a brand new alliance looking to build. The alliance is run by highly experienced JWA veterans and former Alliance Championship winners. We have lots of fun as a family and quite frankly that’s what keeps this game going. This alliance family is open to players of all levels and the server is open to friends too. Careful my pet Dilophosaurus doesn’t bite you at the servers front gate.

You’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the game’s best players. You’ll have access to on call support, tournament guides, experts streaming their battles and providing commentary. Whether it be in Arena or Tournaments. We are here to support you through your adventure.

Classes & training provided are the following;

•JWA Basics
•Battling in Skill
•Battling in Advantage
•Battling in Arena

Raids are certainly taken seriously here too and we have dedicated channels for them. In the near future a raid support team will be formed.

We will provide you with a fun, safe and an excellent environment. We put our family members’ happiness and well-being first.We provide all sorts of entertainment such the following;

•In family darting competitions
 •In family battle tournaments
 •Music Voice Channel (Raves, Parties etc)
 •Adults Only Lounge
 •Fun off topic channels
 •Miscellaneous activities

What is expected from our wonderful members.

•Open to all levels(1500+ trophies is desirable)
•Be Active Daily  
•Be Kind, Respectful & Helpful 
•No abusive behaviour 
•Discord is a must.
•Post daily activity(daily missions & DBI check)
•Complete tournament takedowns each week.  
•Don't place in the main sanctuary
•Relax and have fun

If interested in joining either alliance||server(as friend) and want to find out more, then please friend & DM me on discord Ben1972#3934 or on Facebook

Still recruiting :slightly_smiling_face:

I am on one alliance so I am sorry This text will be blurredThis text will be blurred