Ludia Forums

BoneWars is looking for active Level 20 players! Access 2x L20 sanctuaries and more!

Hey there. One of the best active alliances out there is looking for several daily players who want to join a competitive but fun group with a team mindset.

π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—”π—‘π—–π—˜: BoneWars

π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—”π—‘π—–π—˜ π— π—œπ—¦π—¦π—œπ—’π—‘π—¦: Looking for players that will work with us to reach 9/9 and eventually 10/10. Currently, 8/8 with a few players short and in need of players who love to battle to get us there.

𝗦𝗔𝗑𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦: We’re part of a CoOp, which works together to manage two level 20 sanctuaries at once, both of which are created in a day or less, new members have to follow our easy sanctuary guidelines.

π—ͺ𝗛𝗔𝗧 π—¦π—˜π—£π—”π—₯π—”π—§π—˜π—¦ 𝗨𝗦?: We communicate daily and are a friendly bunch. We love to talk strategy and discuss game improvements as well as team strategies. We also have a Discord channel that is mandatory for communication and understanding guidelines.

π—Ÿπ—”π—‘π—šπ—¨π—”π—šπ—˜: International alliance but primary language is English. We are cordial and friendly with each other. Bullying is not allowed!

π— π—œπ—‘. π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—¬π—˜π—₯ π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—Ÿ: 20.
We are an alliance of veterans.

We have a great team and high-level players who work hard in our alliance. Send a private message or send a request if you want to join an alliance with players who are generous and always help each other out!

BoneWars!

Check out BoneWars sanctuary selection. Send a message to join in the fun!

One of the friendliest alliance leaders around. His team is highly coordinated and always in communication via Discord. If you are looking for mature and active JWA gamers like yourself. Please send a message.

Hi! I’m looking for a new alliance to join and I’ve sent a request to, hopefully, join your alliance!

Greetings,
Chester

Hello there,

Nice to meet you. What is your in game name? What is your discord name and number please? I’ll message you on discord.

My name in the JW Alive game is chesneyvp. My discordname is chesneyvp as well with the numer being #3625. Thanks!

Hey, is the alliance still accepting more people? I am still looking for cooperative alliance to work with.

Hello. Please send be your discord name and number. Thank you.

discord name: JewBae
discord #: 9438