"Booo" emoji for Thor

I suggest Ludia add a “Booo” emoji so players can be teased for playing Thor.

13 Likes

a boo emoji would work for more than just thor.

4 Likes

Ok can we just stop with the Thor bashing? People can play what they want.

11 Likes

Thor bashing is completely appropriate when they look like this down in lower arenas.

Screenshot_20201128-131425_JW Alive

13 Likes

Players can also emote how they want, so…

9 Likes

Sounds like someone has a boosted Thor…
BOOOOOO-URNS

4 Likes
11 Likes

Or maybe he knows that thor isn’t that good to begin with

1 Like

Dude… what a false assumption. I don’t even use Thor :roll_eyes:

That Thor shown in Aviary does 3614 damage first hit, then has a guaranteed 2409 second hit as nothing will be quicker than its IC.

So unless it’s distracted heavily it beats pretty much every Dino it faces with over 6000 damage. Including many top tier dinos like Tryko, Gemini, Maxi, Dioraja, Mortem.

And before you say they could use Invinciblity that leaves them open to a rampage that will 100% kill them. So you can’t slow the IC, you could shield it but then get hit even harder. So I’m seriously wondering why you think it isn’t that good.

12 Likes

that has nothing to do with growing up…

1 Like

Ok. Don’t blame the players, blame matchmaking!

Well quite frankly people are acting like toddlers.

4 Likes

strangely enough, these thor players still use emotes …:sweat_smile:

1 Like

This has come as a result of a completely unnecessary buff to a Dino that induces so much anger in the game for so many players.

I have read many posts calling for it to be nerfed, and instead it gets a buff!

Calling people childish and telling them to grow up won’t solve anything.

11 Likes

it’s childish to laugh at someone who has weak dinosaurs

if I beat a weaker one in sparring … I certainly won’t laugh.

Because at equal levels, my experience with them is a simple slow and easy kill. I don’t even have many level 30s (I literally just got my second 30 today), and they still aren’t a problem

2 Likes

But the slow doesn’t slow the IC…

1 Like

Alright alright. I see where your coming from. Heck, I hated dracoceratops when it had swap in rampage. Did I harass people who used it? NO! I also hate procerathomimus pre 2.0, as well as indoraptor gen2, but I didn’t witch hunt people who used it. There’s no excuse to act vile, and jump to conclusions.

2 Likes

if arena is so easy, why hardly anyone climbs😅