Ludia Forums

Boost count indications?

Hey everyone so I have not used any boosts at all, but I’ve collected a few.

What happens if we don’t use them. I don’t know where I can see how many I have or do they cancel out? I just see arrows no indication how many?

It should have how many you currently possess up in the three sections where your coins, Dino bucks, and amount of darts have once you enter your Dino laboratory. If not, you can click on the individual health, attack, or speed icons and it will also show you respectively how many stat boosts you have in the right hand side of the popup

1 Like

Yeah they don’t display at the top for me. Thanks. I was worried to press the button in case it was like the evolve buttons xD

In iOS it doesn’t show in the lab screen, only when you tab the ability buttons.

2 Likes

Hi,
Just saw your post.
Your pic shows Blue with boosts for health, attack, and speed. Do you know how to give these boosts to another dinosaur? Everyone talks about choosing which dinosaur to boost, but I don’t know how to do it and it’s driving me crazy. I play on an iPad.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

On iOS, sort your Dino’s by stat and boost totals will show up top.

2 Likes

Same on Android.

Thanks for this, never knew it!

1 Like

Just tap on the Dino you want to boost. Add from your evolve screen. Tap on the boost you want to add.

As you can see in the pics my Raptor shows boosts, but my Draco doesn’t. How can I move the boosts from the raptor to the draco?
Thank you.

I’m going to guess this means you don’t have enough boosts to take Draco up to next tier. You will have to acquire more. You can’t move them once placed.

Yep it probably means you don’t have enough boost points to do it. If you click on them it will go to this screen.

It shows how much you have in the upper right and how much it costs to upgrade in the center. Like so…

Thanks for your reply. So if I have enough I can then choose which dino to boost?

Yep. You can get them and stack them from daily battle incubators and the boost specific strike towers.

1 Like

Don’t want to be a pain in the neck. In my pic you can see I have Koolasuchus with the option to Upgrade to +2. But there isn’t an option to give the upgrade to another dino. How can I do that?
Thank you.

You have to go to the Dino you want to boost. Your boost inventory is universal. You have 7 health boosts. That’s enough to take three different Dino’s to tier 1 or 1 Dino to tier 2. The numbers of boosts needed doubles each tier.

The number of boosts you have may be sufficient to boost Dino A but not Dino B as different tiers requires different number of boosts. That’s why in the screen of Dino A, you can boost it up, but in that of Dino B it is disabled. Once you have applied boosts to a dino, you cannot transfer them to another dino.

2 Likes

First off I’d like to thank you for your patience. I’ve looked for help on the forums before and experienced impatience and sarcasm, so thank you.
I think I understand now. If I have enough boosts then they’ll appear automatically on the dinos that can be boosted? In my pic it shows the 7 health boosts, but I need more?
Again thank you.

Yes you got it. You have 7 health boost points and you need 8 for the boost indication to show on that tier.

1 Like

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers. Happy boosting and may that dracoceratops of yours burn in its own corner of hell :slight_smile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes