Ludia Forums

Boost issue

I got boosts but even though it says zero…

Apparently you can buy more.

Wonder how many will take advantage…
I didn’t though due to I want to play fairly

1 Like

Good lord. It’s happening again.

2 Likes

Perfect opportunity for a complete boost reset then, based off precedent

3 Likes

I just checked the shop, and boosts are completely sold out. Gad I snagged one of each before then.

Hey DPG members, an update from Jorge:

Then how come I know someone who said he had got more?

I’m sure less than 0.01% of players were able to take advantage of this, so we can all just move along and pretend it never happened.

7 Likes

thaanks for the extra boosts

I tried to buy another time even when it says 1x available; I couldn’t and game sort of hanged … so its only visual confirmed

1 Like

That really only confirms that atm its only visual. It still might have worked before ludia caught on.

2 Likes

Agreed, seems like you are correct.

What isn’t glitched?

All maxxed boost sale

1 Like

Just in time for the folks who are having difficulty getting the last steps of Campaign! What luck, eh?

1 Like

You can buy unlimited stat boosts!!!
If you have the $$, of course.

1 Like

LOL okay. now we know Ludia is doing this on purpose. Theres no denying it.

I noticed this BUT it didn’t work for me? …with me it was like freezing the game each time I tried to buy, I needed to switch out and switch back into the game but it would just freeze it, when I closed and restarted the app so the boosts were gone anyway. I wasn’t paying attention to my boost count though so I hope that I DID at least get the boosts I bought legit. I have another shop bug I’m gonna post now though…

The game keeps freezing with the message popping up asking if I want to buy boosts.
Someone in my alliance also had a visual error saying they had 2000 of each boost.

Ludia will think you’re serious :see_no_evil: In their world that’s acceptable.