Boost refund tokens

Thank you for responding @Breona :pray:

2 Likes

This is frustrating. There have been so many changes made to creatures since the last token drop. I have 3 benched Dino’s with 30 boosts on each that were nerfed or powercrept into irrelevance and can’t do anything about it.

4 Likes

Indeed even the Black chicken is taking down all the creatures all by itself since we are lack of boosts and PVP match making. Just now I fought a guy who is in SHORES, YOU guys better give these tokens as fast as possible :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Its not too late to include bkost reser tokens in the next championship. You siad yoy would include them in every other championship but its been almosr 4 months sicne we got them. Updates have come and gone new dinos have come out yet we are all still stuck with what we have because you refuse to uphold your promises. This game is beciming worse and worse and all you think about is more money from your dying playerbase. Give us reset tokens or reinstate total boost resets

5 Likes

They should give us a different way to get boost resets instead of one per championship.

They could also make it so you can save specific levels like a reset takes back 20 boosts and if you took back 19, you could still have one left over to take off kf a different Dino cuz using a boost reset on two boosts isn’t worth it

To be honest if we don’t get refund tokens anytime soon you mayaswell bring back boost resets and reshuffles :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Yeah that is very true.

May many more days come of us being clueless at what a “boost token” is

3 Likes

I remember there was something called Boost tokens maybe i dreamt it cause it only lives in my memory since february :unamused:

14 Likes

Yeah i don’t know where or how to get those things

1 Like

If they aren’t gonna be in the next tournament then I’m refunding them for 50% idc what people say

1 Like

It feels like they made so people can stop asking for boost resets and just set the token mechanic in the boiler room.

4 Likes

We’re never getting them again. Been asking for information about the distribution for almost 2 months and no solid response.

They were only added to quiet the people who wanted a boost reset.

Edit - Also them being a new addition is no longer an excuse, been in the game since February.

9 Likes

Thats true. I would like to take off and try them on other creatures, but shouldnt have to be penalised for wanting to have fun. Ita bad enoigh having to face teams of Level 30 and losing nearly 40 points a match and my win ratio being 1 win in 12

2 Likes

For thinks like this i stopped playing this game. I dont wanna play a game with the only objetive is monetize all things of the game

3 Likes

Anything yet? This was a promised new feature for players. I just cannot imagine Ludia did this just to keep people quiet about boost resets and then dropped it. Seems like a lot of pointless programming time.

I agree with other players, that if you’re not going to use tokens let’s start discussing a boost reset again.

5 Likes

That would certainly quiet some of the very legitimate outrage that’s been happening since the resilent nerf, but Ludia will never do it. It would cut into boost sales in the store.

2 Likes

Do we still have nothing yet? Many players, myself included, are still suffering and hurt about our boosts stuck onto creatures no longer viable for a very long time now, at this point I’m sure many of us are on the brink of taking the 50% refund penalty.

3 Likes

Then when are you guys going to give boost refund tokens ?? :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes