Boost refund tokens

@BUFFANKYLOSLUX, I feel we have made it very clear that we do not have any additional information at this time.

There won’t be any additional information because they’re not coming back lol

6 Likes

Sad. How about a boost reset while we wait then? :thinking::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Which is EXACTLY what Ludia/JC is hoping you’ll do. I’ll quit the game entirely before I waste any resources on that bogus and arbitrary 50% penalty.

3 Likes

Hoping that they will be in the next championship incubator :crossed_fingers: but if there not i will be asking again. Hopefully the developers release some more information before then :crossed_fingers: and actually pay attention to their community.

2 Likes

Let’s be real guys. When they were introduced we should’ve also received a shuffle of boosts altogether. Now it seems, once every year (or maybe longer), we’ll be able to use boost shuffle on 1 Dino. Think about that for a second. Ludia communication is pathetic and whilst they deserve praise for making a game which we all enjoy, they deserve endless criticism for their obsession with money and seriously poor communication.

2 Likes

How about now Ludia? Any waord? As I recall Ludia was going to improve on its communication with players? :man_shrugging:

I think that this issue needs to stay at the top until someone can answer with more than ‘no word yet.’

4 Likes

Hey @jvpeters, Sorry to have to inform you that we still have, no word yet.

Thank you for your inquiry. :t_rex: :sauropod: :coin:

1 Like

Would really be nice if they were given as part of that compensation mail done after the next set of patch notes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Why would Ludia give boost tokens? The whales are further in front than they’ve ever been due to this ongoing pay-to-win scheme and have been conditioned to pay hundreds per month to stay up top.

If Ludia gave out boost tokens, then the rest of the F2P and lower spending players would be able to close the gap on the whales paying so much to dominate the arena.

I’m still waiting for the 90%+ of players who don’t spend big to realize we control the game. Without us, the big spenders wouldn’t have 6-month outdated, powercrept teams to annihilate anymore. And… Ludia would have a serious problem.

Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a way for this 90% to all agree to cancel VIP and stop spending any money until Ludia actually played fair with its player base? There are so many of us paying $10-$30/month to just get destroyed as we endlessly work to stay 6 months behind the whales.

At some point, this shady, shifty, greedy, fraudulent business scheme will implode. Ludia aren’t actually listening; that was nothing more than propaganda to pacify the angry player base.

5 Likes

You’ve got a very good point there. I think you’re right – this has been overlooked even by us F2P players ourselves. Yes, thanks to the big spenders who keep this game going, the F2P and lower spending masses get to enjoy it. But as you said, it works both ways. Masses fill the arenas. And the situation is that they are hardly enjoying. Do we really need to resort to boycott to have this fixed finally?

Boycott won’t work, only a fraction of the player base read the forums and a chunk of them will be F2P anyways. There is no way to get everyone on board (assuming 90% even feel as aggrieved).

I find the forum is a good place to vent frustrations but that’s about it I’m afraid!

3 Likes

I am also skeptical that it would make any more difference than posting on the forum. Things often seem worse here, but at this rate I hope not too many players will actually quit the game.

Would love tokens to be a regular deal as originally indicated. If Ludia decided to use a one-time token prize as a substitute for an annual shuffle, I think most of us will be very disappointed. We should have the awarded for all tiers in Tournaments, as well as have them as free prizes in strike towers, and maybe even Jurassic pass (both free and pay). Otherwise, just go back to shuffles - I think this was the best option to begin with. 1-2 shuffles a year was really nice.

1 Like

I petitioned for Mortem to be brought back as a regular weekend raid, and Ludia listened, so I think we just need to let them know how important these shuffles and tokens are to actual gameplay, especially with the rate of powercreep being so excellerated as of late. I already know people who are taking a break from the game because the tokens and shuffles are non-existent. The people who play for free or don’t spend hundreds if not thousands on the game on the game cannot keep up otherwise. Boosts in the shop are ridiculously expensive, and you only get one boost for each category per week… that’s so little, and really doesn’t help you progress that much.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking - hoping we will get some word eventually :heart:

1 Like

:joy: Not bad Ludia, not bad… May i ask why you even brought them to the Game in the first place? Was it an Aprils Fool i didnt understand right? Just asking because im feeling trolled :eyes:

6 Likes

Ah so this next tournament has no boost reset tokens

Time to get 50% of what they are worth

1 Like