Ludia Forums

Boosted Commons in Tournament

Just…wow. Just why though?

1 Like

Easy ,boosts money money boosts Ludiots love it they take every oportunity to sell then, that tournament its a boost bait simple as that

2 Likes

Why shouldn’t I boost myself?

1 Like

These tournaments pay a lot of hard cash. Boosting some good Commons and rares is not a bad strategy. A super boosted Miragaia can be used in any non Hybrid tournaments. I would not do it but not everyone has the same goals in this game. Sure on the weekends with tournaments like this, those that have L30 boosted Miragaia and Postosuchus, Draco G2 etc. have a lot of fun pounding on unboosted teams.

The only problem I have with a tournament like this is it only attracts 20% of the user base, and it’s really only worth it for the top 100 players to participate.

It isn’t worth it for me to put up 30 HC on the chance I might get 50 HC.
I can make more watching Tapjoy videos.
Not. Worth. My. Time.

2 Likes

Top 20,000 get 50HC. Anyone who finishes with positive trophies has a good shot at that.

1 Like

Common dinosaurs are surprisingly very good and shouldn’t be discredited because of their rarity.

1 Like

Indeed. I used my Allo, Tany and still use my DG2 post boosts on my main team until I had something to replace them with. Still waiting to replace DG2, slow progress but those commons do punch nicely!

1 Like

It’s ok to boost if you plan to be competitive and get a better reward. The weird thing is to see boosted levels 15, 16… and not THAT boosted, so they still lose to non boosted level 20s… Not very smart.

1 Like

I see it like this.

All of the top players have a huge pool of unique and legendary dinos that are well boosted.

So obviously they must get bored of the same battles against the same people hour after hour, day after day, week after week.

Tournaments like this are a good way to try out different dinos and enjoy a change from the monotony of the everyday battling.

And they have a plethora of boosts and coins to use on commons and rares as they’ve already got their best dinos at the highest possible levels.

One may wonder what they are supposed to do with the prizes they invariably win from these tourneys, if they aren’t spending and using them on commons, rares and epics.

2 Likes

Some players in the lower arenas probably feel like they have to boost just to be able to compete.

tournament’s are the only way to get real revenue and not dna that alot of players dont need which is all that seasons offers now… all ludias plan.

want real rewards?? spend more.

1 Like

The event is fun. don’t hate on a dino because of its rarity.

“Ludiots” <— :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes