Ludia Forums

Boosts 2.0 costs

WOWOWOWOWZA!

6 Likes

It’s cheaper to speed up arena incubators

19 Likes

The boosts seem to have definitely become for the whales.

9 Likes

This is Ridiculous xD

9 Likes

22 Likes

I never bought many as I rely on in game acquisition and the Tapjoy offers … but that is insane.

2000 HC for one boost … I think I’ll be using my HC to speed up incubators from now on.

18 Likes

Yeah i’ve currently got 1200 HC and no way am I spending that on half a boost.

5 Likes

Im currently working on 2 tapjoy games. 2000+ hc rewarded each. But that’s playing a month of a different game just to pay for 1 level of boost.

7 Likes

I am thinking the same, not gonna buy any boosts using HC for now at-least

3 Likes

2p15M2c5lmc7u

9 Likes

@Aplier or @RageBringer care to do a comparison? I’m going to start on one and I can tell you already that it’s not good…

EDIT: Just saw the actual offer, so the same price per boost (point) as 1.0 so nevermind

I don’t have temperament to start playing another game only to get some reward in this game … I already playing JWA and TFTF (transformers forged to fight) which are already enough for me.

2 Likes

This makes me very happy. Discouraging people from buying boosts will hopefully make things stabilize faster.

11 Likes

They’re gonna loose out on revenue for sure. But this was probably so they didn’t have to pay out so much in refunds do to the devaluing of money spent if they changed the price to cheaper.

3 Likes

There is that :+1:

3 Likes

In the old system, playing just 1 other game for tapjoy reward, I could earn enough HC to buy boosts twice over. Those days are gone.

5 Likes

But it leaves the reality out there that they did an extreme devaluation of an in-game resource and now come to us and ask us to pay the pre-devaluation price for the post-devaluation amount. Whether you want to buy them or not, whether you want boosts to die out or not, it’s incredibly insulting and tells you exactly what Ludia’s corporate philosophy is: “We screw the customer at every turn because they’re too stupid to figure it out!”

Compare this to Ludia in the early days of the game when they were principled and went after the cheaters to protect the integrity of the game. MWUAAHAHAHAHA!

12 Likes

I can tell you at this price they won’t get a penny out of me, and they just lost my VIP sub…

9 Likes

I will keep this simple:

Greed. Greed. Greed.

14 Likes

Oh i totally agree. They put themselves between a rock and a hard place. Let the numbers speak for themselves.

First stat boot sale of the new system. How many are going to pay this price? Is it more or less than before? By how much? This is more of a data gathering sale than a regular sale. Start at a base price of the original system. See if the numbers work. If not, find a new way to increase those numbers.

If enough people don’t buy, then the price is too steep and something will have to change. Could be the price, or it could be something else.

1 Like