Boosts equal no counters

It’s honestly a sad fact to accept but as long as boosts are in the game every creature from common to unique have to true counter or reliable one, just wanted to put out this statement
Examples include
image image image image image image image image

• Boosts are a fair system
  • Boosts are super broken system
  • There fine

0 voters

1 Like

I think most us know the answer

5 Likes

Appreciate the poll @Thylo_75, but you’re right - we all know the answer. Even Ludia knows the answer. It’s just that the whole thing makes them enough money that they turn a blind eye to it.

How many players say that they hate boosts, but they buy them anyway because everyone else does? They have set it up perfectly. Why would they want to change that boost-buying mentality?

6 Likes

As others said we and even Ludia knows the answer. Fighting 159+ Speed, 2500+ ATK and 4700+ HP Erlikdom alone as an example can kill most of the even high HP tanks. And thor and Magna and Maxima with 10K HP, 2K+ ATK … :frowning:

2 Likes

Crutches are the most broken part of the game, not really a particular creature… This was followed by a yawn emote lol. Screenshot_20200123-213145_Video Player

Screenshot_20200123-213259

Stupid crutch. This player was already mocking me with “thanks” emote as a thanks for the win with his all maxxed crutch. Too bad, you reacted too soon.

Crutches are ruining the games balance more than boosts. Trust me, it’s the way they’re abused, that make it really really ridiculous.

7 Likes

Same here with mine kepts saying oops
And I went oops right back

5 Likes

6 Likes

Indominus killing Tryko hurts my soul…

1 Like

Max speed Thor is so bad, good job teaching him a lesson

2 Likes

I faced a level 30, close to if not max boosted Suchotator a while ago that destroyed my Magna 1v1🙃.

2 Likes

The best way to counter a boosted dinosaur is with boosted dinosaurs.
If you keep at it and don’t give up, you will eventually end up with other people who refuse to boost and you can all have an unboosted yabba dabba doo time.
I’m kinda surprised you expected to counter boosted dinos while unboosted.
That’s not how it works.
When you choose to lose, you will most likely lose.
Try going unboosted for 15 days.
You will like it.

1 Like

I do not want to lose! I want to be a winner!!

Boost sale in about 2 hours. I wish they had an auto-purchase option. Anytime boosts are on sale it automatically MAX purchases them all for me!

4 Likes

Omg that’s horrible :joy:

1 Like

They could add a feature where you link your bank account to the in game arena and when you click battle, it charges your credit card and max boosts your team and rather than start a match, it gives you trophies and dispenses an arena incubator lol, kinda like one of those little machines that you place coins in and you get loot lol

2 Likes