Ludia Forums

Boosts in market and battle

I know people are gonna agree and disagree to this post but those boost battles every few days instead of the reward being 25 make it 50 and those boosts for in the market make the price cheaper or increase the amount of boosts you get cuz 25 boosts for 500 bucks that’s insane. Heart this post if you agree or post something down below if you disagree. Or do both of you think both. But I don’t get boosts to often or if I do it’s very little and I would to have more cuz the creatures that I face in battle have insane amount of boosts on their creatures and I want to be like them but I don’t have many boosts cuz I get very little and I would like this to happen so Ludia next update please do this. :pray:

Looks, it’s a process. I used the free hard cash I got every week to buy boosts, that plus the daily supply drop boosts and take down incubator boosts… I have 11 max boosted dinos and over 4100 health boost and around 2k each attack and speed. Boosts are plentiful even with what you’re currently given, I think we’re good here.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m fine with everyone having less boosts than more boosts

1 Like

Why do people always think increasing boosts would help them because they would have more boosts, when it would just result in their opponents having even more boosts and therefore the end result would be exactly the same as now, until both opponents have max boosted team.

3 Likes

I can see why peeps would want more, cos boosts have decreasing returns at higher amounts and so by giving peeps more to get closer to max it could reduce the difference between them and those already buying boosts In volume. Personally, it sounds unnecessary to me, considering I don’t think I’ve ever bought a boost since early introduction maybe, and I’m fine with gradually building a base of boosts

1 Like

I would say max the boosts you get from event supply drops and the daily battle incubator every day. Do the 3 boost towers every week. Then use the hard cash you collect on speeding up 15m, 3h and 8h incubators (in the case of 8h incubators, speed them up only when it costs less than 45 hard cash). If you don’t have the time to battle much to speed up incubators then buy boosts directly instead but that’s less efficient than speeding up incubators.

1 Like