Ludia Forums

Boosts or nah?

Do you think boosts should be taken out? They’re really annoying sometimes but other times it can help you. Personally I think their annoying but I wanna hear about your guys’ opinions. Especially on indo gen 2 they’re annoying :expressionless:

6 Likes

We’ve had this discussion before. In a ideal world, boosts aren’t a thing, and Ludia can make money without them, but the reality is that they’re here to stay

6 Likes

I didn’t use any boosts. Yes sometimes they are actually annoying

1 Like

Yeah I know it’s been said before but y’know it’s nice to hear other peeps opinions. And yeah it kinda sucks that ludia is greedy with all of their JW games and a lot of their other ones but we just finna live wit it

1 Like

He said “finna” haha every time I say that my boss gets mad and says “‘finna’ is not a word” hahaha too funny.

1 Like

So when you look at this from the perspective of a person who does not want to spend money on boosts, they seem to be the worst thing that could happen.
When you look at it, from a person who has boosted creatures enormously, and who has higher win rates, then boosts are a blessing.

Honestly, it’s not the boosts that need to be addressed, it’s the matchmaking. Ive fought opponents whose creatures have been boosted, equal to mine or maybe 1or 2 tiers higher. These opponents I’m easily able to defeat, you just need skill .
Whereas, when I face a 165 speed, 2000 attack Yoshi or something, there’s nothing I can do.
As for Indo G2, it is the creature that needs balancing. My Indo2 is boosted to tier 2 only on attack; She wasn’t doing too well (because, other whale Indorats) but yesterday I managed to get her two levels higher. And she won two matches for me 0-3. Of course I don’t feel happy about it, just like the world’s biggest noob, but there are some things you can’t change.

2 Likes

I’m always for removing boosts, especially speed boosts. But after a year of waiting, I don’t have hope that Ludia’ll remove them.

I think boosts makes you cheat. Boosts are sometimes annoying.

The only problem are the proportions , maybe with a +30% on both HP and dmg, and +1 on speed can be more manageable , boost are necessary for diversity on battles, with out them it’s less funny, aswell the matchup sistem it’s kinda trash, it would be better if it’s like jwtg

1 Like

im new to the game after a year off and i dont understand there boosts atall.

im watching a video from pokefodder and he is paying 2 tokens to go from tier 1 to tier 2, yet on my game its saying 100 tokens? has it changed since he did his video a month ago?

damn its a year old video hahaha, not last month ahah, so is it 100 tokens now? as a standard?

sorry for the questions but this game is so different to when i played early 2019

1 Like

Look I always had an idea how to make boost no that misrealble as they are with this idea of mine:

Currently the max level you can achieve with a normal dino is 30. How about you collect boost and after you maxed all boost on your dino( means tier 10 for all stats) you get to unlock the next evolution state where you gain a fifth move and the level cap is 35. So the boost activitly don’t change the stats and it’s more of a grind. This system can be continued until level god knows what if ludia wants to make money. I actually think more people would buy boost if it would be like this, just to unlock the fifth move.

What do you think guys?

1 Like

Everything has been said countless times before. Other people’s opinions are everywhere. There really is no need to ask again.

1 Like

I wish Ludia would get rid of the … thing. Its just that without it, thats one less way they would make money off of the game. So, yes it is here to stay, sadly. Though, one solution to appease both Pro-Boosters (basically Ludia) and Anti-Boosters (basically the majority of the playerbase), Ludia could create a fully unboosted version of the arena. Both arenas (boosted and unboosted could alternate rewards, like DNA in unboosted, and boosts/coins/even bucks in boosted). Sadly taking suggestions from their playerbase is one of Ludia’s weaknesses.

2 Likes

If boosts are used moderately to enhance a weakness it is not a bad thing. When they are piled on to one dino then it gets annoying.

1 Like

Yeah that plays a big part of it but I dunno if ludia would put all the work by making people with boosts against each other instead of how it is now.

It just doesn’t seem fair and some people may disagree but I know a lot who do agree. Those are just my words tho

Honestly but instead of funny, it’s basically game quiting rage. Lmfao

Yeah they change

Jus doin it for fun mate

Also why did I imagine klaus saying that

1 Like