Ludia Forums

Boosts sale alert

in case you didnt know…

3 Likes

It’s happening every week.

1 Like

not this sale… first time for this one on a saturday. 6k worth of boosts thats crazy.

5 Likes

Guess I’ll fall even further down the ranks. I’m not playing their little game of suck the money from unsuspecting dweebs

17 Likes

This is getting out of hand. The tournament winners will make out.

What’s next week, 200 for 4000 hard cash?

6 Likes

:thinking: Hmmm, let me just go and spend £47.49 to get 7000 and buy those bad boys. NOT!

14 Likes

hmm maybe it is a tournament thing. the last saturday sale was when the tourney started i believe.

I forsee me losing another 600 trophies over the next 24 hours…

Also, why wasting money on this and find out when 1.9 lands that the dinos you boosted will all be nerfed so you have to restart to stay competitive?

13 Likes

They are pushing to get people to spend. This is a sign a boost nerf is coming. Get everyone go buy boost just as we use to grow and invest in good dinos for our teams and then they get nerfed.

8 Likes

hmm… let me think about this. My lawn tractor has to go in for repairs and the Summer property taxes came out. I think I’ll do the adult thing and BUY BOOSTS. Not. I wonder how long ludia is under contract with Universal Studios for the game. Hope it’s running out soon and a reputable gaming company gets the new contract.

7 Likes

First time we’ve seen this though, that’s the point of the topic.

1 Like

Only the numbers are increased, that’s my point.

1 Like

you are thinking Sunday boosts no? those are everyweek. i think this one is a tourney boost sale.

1 Like

The sale has made me become the definition of toxic.

4 Likes

I think there was a sale during last Tournament.

I think there should have been a discount for purchasing in bulk. Sale should have been for 1999 not 2000.

7 Likes

This sale is quite embarassing

9 Likes

Well, if you want to buy a place on the leaderboard, here’s your chance :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Me too as of Thursday I became FTP, thanks Apple for the full refund

8 Likes

This is the beginning of the end. JWA is getting desperate, and making the transition from a casual game of fun to an exclusive club. There will soon be an annual membership fee, a tournament in Vegas with a 100K HC buy in, and a playerbase of 64 people. But those 64 people will form the ‘Premier League of Dinosaurs’ and one of them will go on to become champion of the world. Then it will be broadcast on cable TV (with another fee to watch the action), and each year, another player can challenge for the title, by paying upwards of £10K. As a business model, seems bulletproof…

15 Likes