Ludia Forums

Boosts should've been only for level 30 dinos

Boosts should’ve been introduced as a way to extend the game for the highest level players at/near their endgames already. That way the rest of us can still play the normal game, with normal strategies, but also have something to look forward to as our dinos reach level 30 as future incentive. And friendly battles are still the neutral battleground where everyone is the same. Win-win for everybody in the long run. Instead of boosts wrecking everything for everyone at all levels, it should’ve been an exclusive end-game extension. As things sit right now, what incentives do I have for sticking around trying to level up my dinos?

8 Likes

“As things sit right now, what incentives do I have for sticking around trying to level up my dinos?”

Uh… Stick around and level up your dinos to keep up with your current arena. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Couldn’t agree more.

That’s a great idea.

Give players who completed the game a bonus round, while keeping the usual grind for everybody else.

Of course the “no” part for Ludia here is that the monetization audience would be a lot smaller.

1 Like

100% Agree!

I was gonna make this same post last night, but there are a lot of people that are excited over the fresh, shiney new boosts. I decided to delete it halfway through.

Really glad you posted this though.

I said pretty much the same thing. These boosts would have been much better implemented for maxxed out, end game players to not get bored, and as an incentive for the rest of us to get to the end game to experience them as well.

This is a brilliant way to keep a game going…years later when the game is dying.

It was an Ace up their sleeve, but they played their hand way, way too soon.