Boosts were last weekend for SALE! Who can't see them?

Hi,

So just got confirmation here How about an announcement? or, I snoozed and I losed that boosts were indeed on sale yesterday/weekend including speed boost.

I can’t find them in store whole day, I spent more than 10 hours in game and with reloading of game many times.

Who else unable to buy or see them? please report here.

Thanks

I believe boost sales only go active for 24 hours. I also missed the sale, but I didn’t have enough hard cash to buy any regardless and I’m 100% free to play these days.

Will be happy to resub and start making store purchases again, depending on if I see some major effort to fixes and game balance.

I’m comfortable stating that I don’t really care about new dinos or hybrids at this time.

Yes, they are supposed to be active for 24 hours, but the point of my post is that NO 24 hours period OVER last weekend I found them in store. I go and check game at-least 10+ times in single 24 hours and then each session is at-least 15mins long.

I see.

Yes, that is a bummer if they never showed up at all for you. I had just assumed that you missed the sale.

My bad, appologies. :slight_smile:

No worries and the link I shared + the link shared in OP post of that thread, there are few who didn’t see the deal + few are ones who tried to buy, game disconnected and then they didn’t able to find them again.

So overall trust in Ludia is now -1% for me. -ve means I can lose even already have content rather than getting new ones, lol

Boost are on sale, don’t miss them this time. You’ve been warned! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sigh, I’ve only been able to aquire 200 hard cash since the last boost sale a few days ago.

Guess this automaticaly means that my arena score that I have been struggling with will drop another 1k by tomorrow. Fun, fun :wink:

I’ve just reached 500 HC so can buy one, but that’s only because I missed out last time. There’s no way I can get enough each time they come up for sale.

Looks like it is going to be a 2,000 HC a week habit to keep up with. Good thing there is not a sale on HC at the Company Store.

I just have to ignore them.

Best use of what free HC I get is the speed boost on Sunday.

1 Like

I hope your Trophies can ignore them as well. :wink:

1 Like

Trophies will plummet. I’ll have my dignity for what that’s worth. :sob:

2 Likes

It all comes down to what happens in 1.8
“In theory” if they fix match making like they intended, you shouldn’t be matched with players that buy them due to power differential.

If they revert to trophies, there will be a substantial divide after time where you will have a good idea of who is boosted and non-boosted and players can make an unofficial leaders board of “Who’s who”…

Or it can be another catastrophe on the scale of Chernobyl and put 1.7 to shame.
Not going to lie. That would be kinda spectacular to see and I wouldn’t even be mad when I quit. LOL
I’m erring on the side of caution for now though and buying them as long as I have funds on hand. If they put off 1.8 for a prolonged period of time, I’ll go speed only as everything but indo is 6/6 in damage and health and I don’t see myself ever going for T7. At the moment anyway.

@NiceGuy boosts are on sale again, don’t miss them!

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I got them today (only Speed one though)

mee too, just speed. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like