Boss dna daily mission reset time

My boss dna daily mission reset time seems to be when I first created my boss.

Is there any chance this can be synced up to the daily mission reset?

Or adjusted in any way?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Sharing your feedback with our team! Thanks, Timmah. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I just noticed that it had a deadline of 36 hours left to complete the bdna. I had already done 16 aquatic pvp in the morning when I noticed it. So I did another 30 Jurassic pvp. I will will finish up the other 35+ needed pvp by tomorrow afternoon. Interesting to see what happens when it times out.

It just starts a new cycle of missions.

My problem is I play in the morning and now, I would have to wait until later, at least on the first day, because I played later the Saturday I unlocked the boss.

Had I know this, I could have just waited a day to start the clock at a different time, but now, it is what it is. We have no control over it.

1 Like

I think mine refresh 6 hrs ahead of my daily missions refresh so a rebalance would be ideal.

1 Like

I had to fight with some smaller dinos to save some of my top dinos. But I was able get thru the 30+ pvp and pvp modded.

I guess it’s a warning for those not to unlock unless your ready to play. I don’t think it’s tied to the weekly calendar, as if it was, it would reset on Monday instead of Friday.