Boss fight

You remembered the boss fight.

1 Like

Is this a remember the Alamo thing?

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a friendly reminder, and attempt at “first” or a message from the future that came at an unintended time…

Either way, thanks!

4 Likes

Or Downunder “Lest We Forget”…

2 Likes

Or maybe we all forgot it and it’s gone? :skull_and_crossbones:

But honestly, I don’t think anyone forgets the upcoming epic towers… we all want them coins and DNAs.

2 Likes

I just want the challenge. These things tend to be at the limit of my team and I have to seriously strategise to get through them… and then pray they don’t crit

2 Likes

Oh yes OP, I remember.

‘Twas in 1908 that we…by we I mean Ol man Scorley and I…took on the boss. It was a hard winter and times were tight. Jornah was barely knee high to a grasshopper and little Anniekentro was still recovering from that battle with polio. It was an epic showdown and we knew everything was on the line. Remember…oh yes some of us remember OP, how could we forget? It was the turning point for everything. And a time that changed us all (tear rolls down cheek)

4 Likes

I know someone who does @Idris :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

i dont remember now, but boy, i sure intend to used to.

3 Likes

I’m trying to plan out who to use. I wish I had a L1 Apato :wink:

2 Likes

I love this forum. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Dammit, it’s one and half hours left and I haven’t darted a single T-Rex!!!

1 Like

I got all mine done within an hour, just went on a bus ride and hit the ones that were right near the road under 50m ^_^!

1 Like

I’m still gonna try to troll the CPU with suchomimis and spam swap in invincibility birds. Just to see if it works. If not then play for real 2nd time

Yeah I went out and found only Gorgos at drops and any other green drops were empty. I ended up darting 1 lonely TRex and decided to spend the last 5 on Gorgo. Anyway it helped me get Gorg from 15 to 17 so pleased with that.

But when i’ve managed to get Vraptor dna all the way to 9,000 and the game trolls me with no TRex’s during a TRex event it’s pretty depressing.

It was an intense biking workout for me, travelled from one town to another to find those green drops not to pair with gorgo. At least I made it all 6 attempts, one included this:

4 Likes

Lmbuttoff lol

oh i remember him…
2018-11-03-12-19-46

my mustach was singed but i was determined…

2018-11-03-12-22-39

prevail… i did!! and with a fierce vengeance…

2 Likes