Boss mission

Is it okay to use the surrender system to fill the number of battles during the boss mission?

2 Likes

yes that is how I did it btw welcome to the forums @ace089 !

1 Like

So you’re saying it’s not like a nuclear program? I’m worried about my account as it seems to be an unusual way. @Pristine_nightfury

1 Like

what do u mean?

1 Like

It is a sound that is not a bad system such as an abnormal program that the number of match records by this surrender system is filled.
@Pristine_nightfury

1 Like

could u make a recording and link it here?

1 Like

I’m Korean and this is my first time here, so I don’t know much about this system. I just want to ask if it is okay to solve this boss mission using a surrender system.
@Pristine_nightfury

1 Like

yes u can enter a pvp battle and click give up it will be considered in the mission

1 Like

i See! If so, the behavior is not bad, it is a normal system, right? @Pristine_nightfury

1 Like

yup that’s right

1 Like

Thank you so much for answering your ongoing questions!!

1 Like

Anytime :smiley:!

1 Like

I accidentally saw the number of battles being filled by the surrender system and I used that method too, but I was always worried that this was a bad method.

Shhhhhhh… don’t point this out to Ludia.

2 Likes

As additional sources of BDNA (Gaming Beaver or compensation for having Boss Missions reset or hopefully T-rexmas) become available becareful once you have enough BDNA to unlock Omega. Based on Beaver’s video the Missions switch over to lesser timed Missions after you unlock. So, make sure you complete those high payout Missions

3 Likes

Currently, only daily missions are left. The battle mission means that you have completed the rest of the battle except a few times using the surrender system. In other words, do you think that this yielding system is one of the normal things, not bad?
@Andy_wan_kenobi