Ludia Forums

Brachiosaurus Pack Redesign

Let’s take a moment to appreciate this Pack design shall we? :star_struck:

Of course they’ve remade the packs of almost all Tournament Creatures but I haven’t seen that design on any creature pack before. What do you guys think of the new Pack look?

10 Likes

besides, about brachi … …

2 Likes

Beautifful. Look!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wait what ive never seen that in camp cretaceous and ives watched it a dozen times is that from the trailer?For s3?

2 Likes

no, it’s not in the trailer, here’s another picture.

1 Like

That last one is from s3 right? cuz darius’ hair looks weird

his pictures are from season 3, by the way, i had found the picture but i didn’t have it oas to save it, but yaz had stolen a dimorphodon egg.

what! kenji has a beard !!!

I think that’s just a shadow.

Yup i watched the trailer on netflix And also Sammys hair is weird

No thats a beard

Then why doesn’t he have a beard in the other picture?

no, he has a beard

I dunno but he definitley has a beard

1 Like

Would really appreciate if you guys don’t talk about or send pictures camp Cretaceous season 3 in random threads please. I am trying to avoid any and all spoilers and it would be easier for me to avoid if you guys only talk about it in a thread specific for it.

5 Likes

sorry, I myself have not seen the series.

U havent ive watched it like a bazillion times

I was about to post it, I love this design!

1 Like

Is this the weekend tournament? Haven’t checked it out yet. Also i wonder why they just reskin the packs instead of making individual packs when the new creatures arrive

1 Like

It’s not, it’s from the Prize Drop. Also, the changing of pack designs is quite recent, albeit they’re the exact same pack backgrounds for creatures of the same class unlockable through Monday and Thursday events. For example, the card pack design for Megistotherium and Titanoboa has the same cave background. However the Brachiosaurus pack background isn’t one I’ve seen earlier.

2 Likes