Ludia Forums

Brachiosaurus tournament 28/5/2021 to 2/6/2021

So just a guess will change name if ir isn’t brachi

It looks just like the one in the calendar

6 Likes

Awwww YES!

1 Like

@Pristine_nightfury it would only be till 30th, not 31st.

1 Like

Here’s hoping that the game is fixed by Saturday so I can get myself a brachiosaurus.

2 Likes

Good luck gents. I won’t even bother

1 Like

While I will not confirm or deny what the next Tournament is, I will say that it is an extended tournament and will end the morning of June 2nd which means on the Calendar it will be June 1st.

12 Likes

Interesting, 6 day tournament.

1 Like

The brachiosaurus animation should be given to other sauropods. What do you think just to epic up things.

1 Like

Well some new sauropods, yes. But only if they would fit with the Brachi animation.

6 Likes

Will all of us be able to play it @Keith, any updates so far?

'Cause I really want to have this one.

7 Likes

Brachi is a creature that needs a unique animation like indoraptor

2 Likes

At least it has her unique perspective when you visit her paddock. It is a good referrence to the first movie. 🤌

2 Likes

Also people think indom is spino animation but it is not. Indom, indo and brachi are creatures that have unique animations. Let’s keep it that way

2 Likes

I know it say’s 5/28 to 5/30 but maybe next time don’t reverse it because it might be confusing to new comers

1 Like

You gotta know, a 6 day tournament for me is a definite predator finish.

is it a locked tournament depending on levels? @Keith

It’s not a bracketed tournament, if it was it would say so on the weekly schedule.

3 Likes

@Keith why extend it? An extended tournament for me personally would just be frustrating. On the grounds of I get into Dominator then everyone gets trigger happy.

1 Like

Taking advantage of the Memorial Day holiday in the US on Monday, I assume.

3 Likes

The real question is how will a longer tournament affect the minimum trophies needed for a Dom finish

1 Like