Ludia Forums

*Brawl*Boosting this suggestion again

so, am i the only one who doesnt like the brawl? theres a lot of things that need to be modified to make it really enjoyable.

first- there needs to be an option that allows players to buy tokens for each individual dragons instead of random packs

second- an easier way to get more champion tokens please!

and lastly make battles more fair , opponents should have dragons levels and classes that matches the ones in your current active team , stop giving bots adversaries teams of champions and heroic dragons when you yourself don’t have any

anyway those are my suggestions for the brawl, feel free to add some and share your thoughts

3 Likes

so I think it’s fine the way it is now, there should just be more dragons for the brawl

4 Likes

How is it fine ? Matches are incredibly unbalanced XD

3 Likes

One of the ideas of Brawl is that you’re supposed to feel challenged. Having an easier way of getting Tokens wouldn’t really change much. The levels of your opponents will still match your dragons’ highest levels, give or take a level or two (although some state that it’s the level average of your highest dragons).

3 Likes

My highest dragons are all rookies , the opponents i face always have team of heroic and champion, that’s not challenging that’s just unfair

3 Likes

It’s getting normal that each team has at least 1 Heroic/Champion. If they’re all Heroic/Champion dragons for every battle, then it’s more on bad luck. Easiest solution if you’re still having trouble is to change your team.

2 Likes

My opponents are always overpowered bots , the dragons im using right now are the strongest I have , that’s why I want a better and easier way to level up better dragons , the randomized tokens packs are useless

2 Likes

but if this happens then people will have very powerful dragons easily.

2 Likes

It sounds like you made the mistake of actually upgrading your dragons. Don’t do that; only upgrade your lowest level dragons.

(Yeah, it isn’t helpful that most players only figure this out after it’s too late…)

Of course:

…this is the real issue. If the game wasn’t totally unfair about how it selects opponents, there wouldn’t be such a problem.

3 Likes

It would be fair if they will take the average of the highest 6 dragons, instead of 3.

2 Likes

Not really. Fair would be considering each tier of dragon separately, i.e. if the opponent has a champion, its grade is based on the grade of your highest champion, not your highest anything (which is usually going to be a rookie). And, anyway, that makes no sense because brawls only have three dragons.

2 Likes

No. I use two sets of dragons. Level 28, 21, 21 and 28, 20, 19.
Average 3 dragons near 24.
Average 6 is 21.
Fair and more chances by the brawl.

2 Likes

So, the current system as I understand it allocates the “base” opponent grades as 28, 28, 21.

Do you even realize you are essentially asking for an unfair advantage, making the opponent levels… what? 21? 22? 28/21/20? Which you can then take on with a 28/28/21 team? Right; good luck getting Ludia to implement that.

2 Likes

Level 28 dragon is used in both sets. Why do we get cards with Intention to level up dragons, when the best way is to stay at your current lvl? Maybe you should get cards with the Option to decide for which dragon you will use it, or instead of cards you get levelpoints.

2 Likes

I don’t really find brawl all that challenging a lvl7 meatlug a lvl8 champion catastrophic and a lvl9 snafflefang I lose now and then but it’s all just about strategy and the random card packs are what makes finally getting and upgrading champions heroes more exiting

1 Like