Brawl system needs an upgrade

so, am i the only one who doesnt like the brawl? theres a lot of things that need to be modified to make it really enjoyable.
first- leveling up dragons is way to hard and tedious.there needs to be an option that allows players to buy tokens for each individual dragons instead of buying packs and hoping youll get a few tokens for the only dragon youre trying to level up, cause honestly, thats just ridiculous

second- an easier way to get more champion tokens please, cause right now, thats practically impossible and it takes far too long , making champions kind of pointless

Third- raising up stages also takes way too long, like how am i supposed to make it to stage 4 when im stuck at 8000 points trying to get to 14 000 points by winning only a maximum of 40 points per win? Maybe give the players more points per win

Lastly - opponents dragons are always way overpowered compared to mine , I’m stuck using only rookies since they’re my highest levels , but then my opponents has like level 50 champions and heroic , that’s incredibly unfair :confused:

anyway those are my suggestions for the brawl, feel free to add some and share your thoughts

1 Like

Yup brawl Definitely needs MAJOR Overhaul :unamused: I feel ya I had an awesome team of the Dragons I do have…but like you said leveling up token wise=fingers crossed& 9X outta 10 every dragon but the one(s) you’d like to get upped do…or only a couple tokens …go to Market & its usually a big disappointment with either your Dragon NOT there or it’s $$$runes…Im stage 5 I think…I get 30points a win… So A LOT OF Brawling I usually do 15 a day (on a good day) but I’ve had to cut it back bc now I’m using me bobo dragons :unamused: …it also be good thing if the 9 dragons I’ve got freaking tokens for I’d get the car bc that’d at least be useful seeing as buying them runes wise lol ain’t happening :disappointed:…but alas they keep giving me Cat/Quaken again& again…Over powered other opponents oh yeah! Always…&extra turns for sure (even if they don’t have any swifts) I tried that but I didn’t get extra turns extra damage SURE but more turns like they do? Na-uh! My Champions are now some of my lowest…it’s all frustrating !!!

2 Likes

I don’t get why Ludia refuses to work on that tbh , people have been complaining about brawl since it basically came out and yet they’re still doing nothing to make it more enjoyable
I’m hoping that if a post like this explaining the problems and what should be improved gets a lots of replies , it’ll eventually get their attention

2 Likes

IKR!!! I hope it works too! Bc I’m brawling less&less! It’s becoming more chore than fun Tbh :disappointed: :weary:

2 Likes

I agree that brawl sucks, but here’s an advise: don’t level up your highest dragons. Try keeping them all at one level so the elites, heroics and champions keep up with the rest of your team. Like, with the current sucky brawl system the opponent dragons will just continue leveling up with your strongest brawl dragon and be 2+ levels higher than your highest ranked brawler, so it’s better to just stop leveling up rookies and patiently wait for the other tokens and level everyone up at the same time.

2 Likes

Oic cool thanx :yum: yeah welp a lot of em need to go higher(51+) but don’t have all the extra done yet to upgrade the training arena…

1 Like

What’s the max levels for dragons in brawl ?

1 Like

I think 30

1 Like

Definitely not , my highest level is a lvl 51 zippleback X)

1 Like

1, there Is actually such option to buy tokens of a particular dragon with runes. But I hope they give us some arena currency after battles instead of pack and make it possible to buy tokens of a certain dragon with that currency.
2, similar to 1.
3, I have unlock Arena 7 and I can get tokens of every kind of dragons. As for the runes, well those wouldn’t reset so I am going to get them one day, so I am not so worried about it.
4, I don’t have such problem. My dragons are at level 13 and the enemy team I usually get has 2 dragons at level 13 and one dragon at level 12, which Is actually weaker than My team. If I keep winning they would get stronger but I can lose a few to get them back to lower levels. I think your enemies would normally have a team with level near the average level of your 3 highest level dragons, or maybe higher If you keep winning. And If you don’t level up your rookie dragons, then you can use stronger dragons.

2 Likes

Yeah I know there’s always like 3 random dragons tokens available for runes , but the quantities are super limited and like I said , the dragons are always randomized , so it’s kinda pointless

I loose too often thanks to my opponents often having level 50+ heroic and champions , it’s incredibly unfair

The brawl is just poorly designed and boring

2 Likes

It Is poorly designed but not boring for me. If you know not to level up your dragons at early stage it would be a lot easier.

2 Likes

Yeah that’d been nice to know Early On for sure…

2 Likes

Also brawl would be a lot more enjoyable and fair if we could use sage fruit and action points , don’t know why those are only limited to gauntlets

2 Likes

Right! I wish some of the more unique Dragons could brawl. I’d love to see like
DeathSong -using Amber or Typhoon…-using flaming cyclone, Changewing+Acid etc…it’d be nice…why can’t a *Defender Smokey not brawl but A Thunderdrum/Shark,Monstro/Nm, Gronkles etc (I nickname/abbrv so easier for me to remember sorry in advance for any confusion)

Brawl is easily #1 frustrating thing in game we all know what the others are or can be…js

2 Likes

Will love to see a change where the level of the opponent dragons are based in the level of the group you are using in the brawl and not the level of your best dragon, even if you are using it, then you can have more choices because will be able to use some lower level dragons which normally ou can’t use because their levels are too low

2 Likes