Ludia Forums

Break time Busy work!

One thing this game is not short on is reasons to close and reopen the game! Let’s see how many we can come up with!

When I am opening the game and it stalls on 1-27

I close and reopen

Doing friends battles I frequently have to

close and reopen

4 Likes

When the map is empty I have to …

Close and reopen

When the strike tower reward freezes I have to …

Close and reopen

This could be a very long thread …

2 Likes

When I go to the chat to claim my dna donations and I’m faced with a blank screen I have to

Close and reopen

When I’m battling and I select my chosen dinosaurs next move yet the icon just disappears as the clock counts down I have to

Close and reopen

2 Likes

When the game gets into super lag mode after running a 3hrs giga scent lol. Though that may not be entirely the game’s fault.

When I think about playing the game

I have to close and reopen

When I close and reopen the game to play

I have to close and reopen

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

When the game opens yet I can’t look around the map I’m stuck in one spot

Close and reopen

I’m back on, now my map is empty. No supply drops, no dinosaurs, no sanctuaries…

Close and reopen

Does a Friendly Battle, has to close and reopen the game afterwards. Says my team members aren’t online when they are? Close and reopen the game.

1 Like

All the requests from the night before are showing, close and reopen to no requests, close and reopen. Donate, request and go to a map that doesn’t move, close and reopen. Stuck on 1, hmmm close and reopen. Sanctuaries won’t load :expressionless: close and reopen. I haven’t hit battle yet :sweat_smile:

In the morning before I do my daily missions

I have to close and reopen otherwise anything I do or collect doesn’t count towards the new missions that came up at 1:00 am!

I learned this the hard way! One time I opened my game early in the morning and just started opening incubators only to find out the 3 I opened didn’t count on the new missions