Ludia Forums

Breaking News: Confirmed- Some Players Received Unlimited Health & Damage Boost offers in Store today while Majority Did Not

Can 1.7 get any worse?

2 Likes

Ludia - Hold my beer.

6 Likes

:grinning: there is always a tomorrow

2 Likes

2 weeks ago if someone would have told me the 1.7 launch would be this bad I would have laughed in their face. They really set the standard here.
From now on whenever someone else who plays says “What else can possibly go wrong?”
The punch line will be “1.7 launch!”

2 Likes

3 Likes

Written 13 days ago, just read:

1 Like

This company is just a clown squad. At least they have given everyone enough evidence to get refunds. If they don’t want to listen to the majority of their player base here they can listen to apple and Google when they let them know of the thousands in refunds they are shelling out over them not following their own rules.

2 Likes

yup, google just banned an app developer with 500,000,000 downloads. ludia is just a drop in the bucket compared to that

3 Likes

Perfect exemple you give : better for you to laught (insult) at your consumer than make a correct job…

1 Like

The main problem with boosts is speed… and I said this would happen… my first comment about the boosts news was “+100 speed is too much”… And that’s what’s unbalancing everything… when we have super speedster chompers it totally ruin fast dinos in the game…

1 Like

I wonder if this is what everyone does in Ludias office to our plight. Find someway to laugh at it.
We want answers in a quick manor, not jokes.

Kind of insulting. :confused:

2 Likes

Man, you guys keep making mountains out of atoms. :smiley:

For what its worth, I didn’t mind the donut pic at all and I understood immediately that it wasn’t ment to offend anyone. This totally sounds like something I would have done as well. :sunglasses:

Maybe we can concentrate on the broken game issues? The game is broke as hell right now but
a picture of donuts didn’t break it, bad joke or not.

8 Likes

It would of been funny if there weren’t so many problems right now that need addressing. On top of finding out that the ones that exploited the AI in the tournament aren’t being punished. Its bad timing.

3 Likes

Took them 4 days of “a lot of talking” to do nothing. Reward the cheaters and shaft everyone else. Don’t get me wrong. I like the game. I wouldn’t have played it since beta if I didn’t. But turning a blind eye to cheaters is a slap in the face to everyone else. Not to mention every other day there is a new problem with this game.

3 Likes

Indeed. :slight_smile: 101010

Um… #This.

i hate boosts for that reason

Somebody is sooooo getting sacked for the boosts idea :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

No. They’ll just get a slap on the wrist like the cheaters.

I’m on the phone with PayPal right now because Google sucks…

2 Likes