Ludia Forums

Breaking News from My Lineup

Jurassic Fury’s lineup witnesses a change, as the second-in-line EDM gives up his crown to newly-welcomed Baryonyx recieved through a prize drop!

Live from the Tyrannosaurus paddock, the two level 30s say - “we are quite sad that we had to lose our 3rd/4th spot in the lineup, but happy that the park is progressing well”. The Eolambia is yet to give his thoughts on this.

We await further news in a few weeks, whether the top-notch Eolambia will give up his crown to the upcoming level 20 Megalosaurus, or retain his spot till something big arrives.

A mourning Majungasaurus sits in the corner crying, as he’s completely overshadowed by the younger and meaner titans. Alas, his voice is muffled in the commotion of the newcomer.

That said, Jurassic Fury’s team awaits the level 20 Segnosaurus soon - having won one of them from the Prize Drop, and the next one inevitably through the next CoT.

(What do y’all think? P.S EDM means Eudimorphodon)

4 Likes

Great News you have got right there, I am still gaining loads of Carnivores at a very high pace.

1 Like

Carnivores carnivores every where

3 Likes

I like the way you make something so simple to look so interesting!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice commentating!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @No1_ishere ! :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t wait for more breaking news from your paddocks. :sauropod: :smile:

1 Like

I’m probably going to make a lvl 30 T-Rex so that I can make my Baryonyx to lvl 10.

2 Likes

@Schmoo sure! More will come soon… very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

@No1_ishere @Schmoo @kingCRAGGERcroc I have made a second news called “Exciting News from My Park”… do check it out :smiley:

3 Likes