Ludia Forums

*breathe in* *breathe out*

HOW IS THIS FAIR? What kind of match making is this?

RAAAAAAAAAGE
tenor%20(13)

15 Likes

Yup… that’s about what it looks like in there. Better bring your helmet and some tissues. I know I do :wink:

4 Likes

Im just glad I have a really good phone case.

10 Likes

:notes: Hands up, hands down :notes:

4 Likes

Back up back up

2 Likes

Think about it this way: he spent 12 tiers on speed. That means less hp and attack. He might be ruling for now when that freak is selected while there ain’t enough strong dinos out there, but in the long run he’ll get he’s ass kicked a lot. Just a few more levels and maybe some damage boosts to that Spyx of yours and it alone will be enough to take that thing down easily.

6 Likes

Tell me what you’re gunna do now! :sweat_smile::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Keep ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN! :metal:

2 Likes

Its the “Guaranteed to make you spend” type matchmaking!

Matches are made unwinnable on the day of a boost sale!

2 Likes

Damn, I came in here thinking there would be yoga or meditation…

5 Likes

Starting to notice that now after having a 15 loss streak in Aviary. Which is the most I have ever lost. I almost got sent back to Lockdown because of it.

1 Like

Ludia need to let the bots give trophies. They’ve done a decent job of improving the AI, so increase the numbers of bots and that will help matchmaking immensely.

5 Likes

Sometimes I also meet this … boost enthusiast … my team is 18-21 range, so yeah … matchmaking is perfectly honest and incredibly good :confused:

Just gonna bring this back to the surface because WHAT THE !@#$%&. Why would I match up against a player like this?

1 Like

Mother of god…

She had nothing to do with this

1 Like

Are you sure about that

That’s a cool Thor

That’s a son of the :imp: right there cough cough cough- pay to win players- cough cough cough

This is getting ludacris.

1 Like

I’m in upper Aviary and see these kind of match-ups as well.

It’s quite disheartening. Then three matches later, I’m OP’ing some other poor soul for one match.

1 Like