Ludia Forums

Brett O Hara

I’ve had the some of the same people come back multiple times but still no Brett

Same here, I have had the same matches that I have swiped left many, many times before come up, but no Brett yet. Also had Susan come up twice. Who knows how the matches cycle… Although it is annoying to see all the matches you have either swiped left or unmatched to come up again and again and again…

It’s totally random sadly

Not random enough

I finally found Brett but it’s VIP only :frowning:

I finally matched with Brett after waiting for so long :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Still waiting for Susan :sleeping:

Aww :frowning: I hope she cycles through for you soon

I have a VIP like ending on Tuesday it’s probably her

I swiped right as soon as he was off VIP and I still didn’t match with him. Now I have to find him and try again.

I’ve had Brett cycle through twice after coming off of vip but no Susan and with no one coming back today Rory is my only active match

@JDR That stinks :frowning:

I had Seth as my active match until earlier today when he went offline for a while again :frowning:

Both Seth and Susan are offline(but active) for me

Last comment I madewas 6 days ago. I have had matches coming up 2 or 3 or even 4 times. I have seen Susan for example about 3 or 4 times so far.
Brett however is proving to be a ghost match :persevere::persevere:
Had him in top of the matches for when he went out of vip, but as soon as that happened I got the no more profiles message and since then he is a no show. (I only wish this happened to all the matches I have swiped left…)
Well everybody else is greyed out now… So I can only wait.

Brett is greyed out for me already :sob: :disappointed: as is everyone else