Bring back Morty raid

Player who recently leveled up didnt unlock mortem Rex like me , bring back the mortem Rex raid

2 Likes

If I’m not wrong he’s now on Sunday or was that an special event

1 Like

That was a special event sadly

2 Likes

one day event

I think what they should do is bring back the Mortem raid on the very last day of every month (Yes, Mortem raid once a month) or just do what they did in the April Fools event and have a special mortem strike, maybe weekly or monthly (Remember the 10 Arctovasilas DNA from the strike)

1 Like

that’s not enough - if you get 15 DNA every time like I usually do that would be 180 DNA a year. Even if you got 20 each time (which you won’t) or 30 each time (which you most definitely will not unless you’ve rigged the game), you will have a total of 240 DNA or, if you get 30 each week (impossible) that’s 360 DNA - just enough to unlock… but that will take how many years then to get to level 30? The game will be gone by then. Just double up raids on a Saturday or Sunday every week - problem solved.

I 100% agree - I have a post on this I made about a month ago or more asking for Ludia to add Mortem to weekends permanently. My Mortem is at 29 and I need 125 DNA or more for level 30. I raided for Mortem non-stop without missing one for a year and still didn’t complete it in time because of the rng factor - I got 15 almost every single week (I have witnesses to prove this lol). I’m not saying this to make anyone feel sorry for me but to prove a point - if Mortem continues to be a special event raid, and people keep getting 15 DNA over and over, it will be impossible for some to unlock and level, and very difficult for many of us to complete. Selling incs isn’t the answer because that would be unfair to all of us who don’t have morty completed or even unlocked, when many other players have it without needing to spend $100/40 DNA. Fusing is also not a great option because that also requires a lot of DNA and coin and time… it would be best and fairest for everyone if Mortem was added to Saturday with Haast Max, or Sunday with Boa. You could easily add it Friday as well as there are only 2 raids on Friday. PS - even if I somehow miraculously manage to get mortem to 30 by the end of the year, I will still push for mortem to be added to weekend raids for everyone who doesn’t have it unlocked or needs to level it up! <3

1 Like