Bring Them Back Please ❤️

Please bring back the following characters to fill the whole in my heart:

1.Hugo
2.Jake
3.Sheng
4. Jake
5.Austin
6. Garrett
7. And everyone else who I have been waiting for to come back.

Please! I know it takes time, but I love these characters. My heart can no longer take the wait!! All of my matches are gone! I have no one to chat with :cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::sweat::sob::sob:

5 Likes

I agree. I miss my guys. Seems pointless to have the app when there is nothing to do on it. All of my matches are offline. It’s been way too long

2 Likes

I adoreeeeee Jake. Also hoping for Ryan, Calum, Min-Jae (bc I just finished that today and I NEED MORE), Blake, Julian, and Cpt. Muffin :heart:

1 Like

Exactly! At least they dropped Theo! Now, he is the only the person that I talk to. I know that he is a seasonal character, so he will be gone soon. Hopefully they bring the other characters back soon.

1 Like

Yes, they definitely need to bring Cpt.Muffin back. It was staring to develop the relationship with his owner. Then BOOM, he is offline.

3 Likes

I want Alice, Samantha, Jasmin, Sage, Daniel, Seth and Skylar to come back

2 Likes

I miss Albert, Stefan, Calum, Adam, and Keanu!! I know it’s just a game but I bring them back please!!!

1 Like

Hey all been waiting for ages for a few of them to come back :slightly_smiling_face:

Samantha
Clementine
Vitoria (think it was ment to be Victoria not sure)
Emmalyn
Jade
Dhalia
Alice
Hazel
Kayla
Milena

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Vitoria is like a different take on the name. I have a cousin named Vittoria. We’re Italian so that’s how we go about it. Pronounced “Vee-torria”. So yeah, I’m sure it’s just supposed to be Vitoria, no C.

2 Likes

To be fair cane be named anyway just want them back lol got that into how things were now stuck due to currrnt stoppage :joy::joy:

1 Like

vitoria is russian. her name is properly spelled.

i miss my matches. especially eve. i hate that theres an overabundance of guys but barely any women. i know more guys who play this then i do girls. we need more female profiles

1 Like

Hazel will likely come back closer to Halloween since she’s a seasonal character.

Maybe so but takes forever for the rest lol

1 Like