Ludia Forums

Bring Your Own Hookfang

Usually for the bring your own quests, such as for bring your own Light Fury or bring your own Skullcrusher, you are able to bring the regular version or any costumed version of that unique dragon, as long as they shared a name. However for this bring your own Hookfang quest, you only have the option to bring the regular Hookfang, you are unable to bring Freedom Hookfang.
I think this needs to be fixed… and maybe check the other unique dragons just in case so this doesn’t happen again.
This didn’t really effect me too much since I have both of the hookfangs, but I wouldve preferred bringing the Freedom Hookfang since it is the stronger of the two for me.

7 Likes

How many trust dragons do you have?

1 Like

It was more easy to screenshot my list of missing trust points.

1 Like

Ohh so to answer your question, I have at least one copy of all of them. Just missing some dupes to get to 5 stars, a couple are missing on purpose to save roster space. Hookfang, St Paddy’s toothless would just be taking up space, so I just got them at an amount where it’ll be easy to get them when I want.

1 Like

Holy cram. You’re lucky. I only have toothless and skullcrusher. (And almost light fury at 871)

1 Like

Nah, not lucky, especially for these event ones,it’s just time, patience, and some effort. I have been playing since the day 1 release since January 2019 and I played & used microtranactions a lot more in the beginning, to quickly get a strong roster. So by the first time of most of the dragons introduction (only excluding toothless, light fury, barf and belch and cloudjumper), starting right before the first Stormfly event in June, I could beat all of the battles, after that I was always gaining the most trust I could for every event after that. Stormfly was my first to get a the dragon the first event, all 1000 points, for almost every dragon after that I got them on their first event or more. Excluding only Meatlug & Hookfang. For those two I’ve just gotten around 500 per event because I don’t use them, still almost done with collecting though, since they have been out for so long and had so many events.

1 Like

Getting 1500 Shattermaster trust points was pretty intense, and a first for non-annual events which I regularly get 3000 but you have a whole week or two. I want to have Shattermaster maxed within 14 days of its 2nd event’s close though, and that will take stocking up a lot of scales and spending a lot during the events getting the trust up.

1 Like

There is a Bring your Own Stormfly quest today that doesn’t allow you to bring New Year Stormfly instead of the regular one, similar to the bring your own Hookfang event I started this thread about.

2 Likes