#bringbacktheceratopsians

yes yes, I know Ceratopsians are in some points better now but how whould it be if you don’t experience the pain of swapping Ceras? well let’s find out!! :wink:

in general all Trikes have seen a Buff/Nerf, some people see it as a buff, others as a nerf.
I see it as a Nerf since the Trikes have received Dig In and SI Stunning strike. My own Einiasuachus lost most of her use together with my Sino and Stegocera. I was a fan of Ceras for the strenght but I now swapt most of them out for Rixis and Purrolyth.

I see this as a big loss but how do you experience the “Nerf” of the Trikes??

(This is some dutch and I’d like to see if Google Translate knows what it means: Hallo, ik ben een trotse Nederlander!! pls translate it!! :crossed_fingers:)

2 Likes

It’s hard to compare them to their former selves, since they have completely different roles now. But it would be nice to have at least a few Ceratopsians with their old roles.
Maybe they could add new ones to do what the old ceratopsians did, like Styracosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, etc.

4 Likes

good idea,
just scrap the family idea!! Like it!

I could do that for my later creature file. What ceratopsian do you want me to do?

1 Like

Abertaceratops please!

Sure thing

Translation:
Hello, I am a proud Dutchman
Cool!

1 Like

Yes my man that’s true and even better is that we’re allowed to still go outside with the lockdown!!:upside_down_face:

I see it as a nerf. However, they did recieve what, is in my opinion, the best swap-in move in the game (That’s on a creature currently). This move allowed the ceratopsians to be team players now instead of stand-alone brutes. Plus, dig in is a very good move on creatures with a decent amount of hp and armor

But they got a nerf on both health and attack though!

Ok, but Dig in allows them to do a cycle. Sino: strike, stun, dig in, strike, stun, dig in. Sure they lost hp, attack, and speed, but their roles allow them to play the swap-in game, which is crucial. Every tournament has a ceratopsian.

2 Likes

Agreed, but I also haven’t seen a single Nasutoceratops, I went up against one, but have not seen a single one, and the Carbonemys requires it I believe to be Carbotoceratops.

Dig In needs a 1 turn delay or a longer cooldown, if only because of how tedious battles get with it. Don’t get me started with Carbo vs Carbo no it’s immune to vulnerability.

I agree that the whole family movesets needs to go away. It’s not necessary and makes the game a little more boring.

you see nasuto in the rare skill tournament

1 Like

Lucky. Where I am we’re only supposed to go out for food and stuff.

1 Like

#swapinfrenzy
#dangIdidntlandmystun

1 Like

They should have GSI instead of GSS and a bit more HP

I would like a better multiplier or a shorter cooldown on the stunning strikes as Instant charge has a 2 turn cooldown while the rest have 3

LOL!! :rofl:
this made my collapse in my chair of laughter!!

What I thought!