#BringBackTheWoolyMammothRaid

Ludia please bring it back. Woolly Mammoth currently has three hybrids and two superhybrids and due to it being an epic, it has a low spawn rate and not every player here lives in area 2. Side note but could you buff it as well?

14 Likes

Sounds logical for me, I would prefer the the unique hybird then Indo gen 2 from blue :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Woolly mammoth has been the strongest non hybrid creature BEFORE 2.0. But it’s currently boring nowadays. This furry pachyderm needs a slight buff to balance it.

2 Likes

Mammoth has 3 hybrids so it needs to come back. It’s rarely featured in events

4 Likes

This would mean nice! They could put it on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

3 Likes

They should bring it back next week, it simply has to many hybrids

1 Like

Right now 2 epic raids are being replaced, so maybe it will come back. Also T-rex is probably the most common epic, right now i have over 2000 Rex DNA, so maybe that’s getting replaced.

1 Like

Yup, I had over 6000 from darting it, maybe I hope it could get replaced with brachiosaurus or diplodocus

3 Likes

No, not Wooly Mammoth since it’s global.

For all the hybrids, only Mammotherium and Mammolania are useful. But then Elasmo DNAs cannot catch up with Wooly Mammoth anyway since they are hard to dart.

Absolutely no additional raids for Friday/Saturday/Sunday Please.

Woolly Mammoth isn’t global.

4 Likes

Woolly mammoth isn’t a global spawn, it spawns in area 2

1 Like

But from my own experience, trying to find an epic in an area is so demotivating because they barely spawn

1 Like