Ludia Forums

Broken heart

I live in zone 3, finding a glowing erliko in the map was very very exciting, it made my heart stop for a little bit, if I had to run to get closer I did because he was hard to find and it may represent I could level up my erlidominus, now the excitement has gone, because the strategic part of the game has gone I don’t see the point of working in my fastest dino if he is going to be outspeed by a thora or a tryko. Speed was its thing, not any more
As other s people a said, I use the daily Mission boost because I want to “ survive” out there , but boosts made the arena full of Lord lythronax now I don’t feel dinos are real anymore, how can a T. rex with a 180 speed be real ? How can a dracoceratops with a 5000 health be countered?
I just cancelled my vip account and I feel sad about it. Because i have to quit the game that I loved , the game that took so many hours from my time studying how to counter other players or trying to figure out the weakness of another dinosaur or just hunting , it doesn’t matter any more; they stole the magic…

6 Likes

As much as I agree. To overcome this issue with speed, we just need to add speed boosts to our speedy creatures.

1 Like

Adding speed boosts was a terrible idea to begin with. I like idea of slightly boosting HP/Attack/Armour but never the speed. I think no more than 10% in total is very reasonable.

Well said Cronista. I’m not deleting the game as it still occupies my time during my commute and such. Plus I still have the challenge to Create them all and the graphics are still excellent. Props to the design team at Ludia.

3 Likes

There’s no point in hunting anymore. It’s all about the boosts now.

1 Like

But what else am I supposed to do in a car? Actually focus on driving?!

3 Likes

I live in Zone 3 myself, which can be extremely depressing when most of the creatures I see is Diplocaulus all night. So with that being said, I completely understand the excitement of finding an epic like Erlikosaurus.

I understand that many are upset about what is happening to the arenas. I’ll be honest I haven’t played the arenas since the last seasonal tournament. I had a lot of hope that things would get better in the next update. It appears that things didn’t quite turn out that way, but that doesn’t mean I can give up believing that.

There have been many times where I felt my team has hit a wall. I know they can’t compete in Lockwood with all the stat boosted creatures. So I like to think that I am taking a break from the arenas and focusing on the many things I do like about this game.

I still enjoy this game even with all the downsides because I made some new goals for myself. I still get excited about seeing epics and making hybrids. I love knowing that compared to how I first started, I am passing more and more epic strike towers.

Take breaks when you need to, especially when you feel frustrated.

Hang in there.