Broken stuff that easily could have been fixed

I don’t think they can see the actual code. It’s more of compiled version in an APK file that has to be torn apart with tools.

1 Like

Cleaning cache should never be the solution to a bug in a game. In fact, this is not even what cache is used for.
Cache is used for storing complicated calculated results or downloaded files.

2 Likes

Never saw a game so sensitive to connection hiccups like JWA is. Everything started with 1.10 update and map changes. They really were not prepared to what happened.
Though I hope they will solve most bugs, problems soon. New updates will just bring more issues and make game even less playable. I would really like to see quality performance update without any new creatures added.

3 Likes

Yeah, even PGO, which relies more on rapid orders for battles, has more stability during battles. It was rare that a raid would freeze / kick you out. Battles work well as far as delivering hits, the one bug they have now is that you can’t switch (or at least that’s what I’ve been experiencing lately).

2 Likes

In the end it doesn’t even matter… the only one that can fix it is Ludia(crous) if they don’t implement patches nothing happens :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Hoping that one day something magical happens and we get an actual response to all our questions in a topic like this one :stuck_out_tongue:
Dreams… dreams…

3 Likes

We should check if they have open positions and go

2 Likes

Would be hilarious if someone were to start a kickstarter for donating to Ludia for the sole purpose of fixing the chat bug.

2 Likes

I’d rather work for superiors putting quality over quantity. :wink:

One has to question some of the decisions they made if it is to do with too much going on.

Like adding blood to battles, utterly pointless and unnecessary.

And adding childish emotes to pvp battles.

Last but certainly not least, adding boosts.

Why would a game add theses things if the content was already overloaded?

2 Likes

Blood was added around the time google started to crack down on iaps on app designed with children in mind… their is language about apps targeting kids even if they dont designate the app not for kids. Designating the app not for kids and adding blood make it more clear Ludia is targeting older people.

Boosts were added for revenue…

Emotes were because clash royal has them. And Ludia likes to emulate that game as much as possible.

2 Likes

Does clash royal have loads of bugs in it too then?
:rofl:

1 Like

Nope… i’ve said it before Ive played alpha version games that were more stable then this. It has nothing to do with difficulty or time to fix issues.

Go spend 5 minutes in Ludias other forums and you will quickly see they all suffer from the kind of bugs and issues Jwa does. Its the companies policy and direction that pushes bug as not a priority.

Ludia is a company the spends 1 sentance in patch notes detailing there “bug fixes”. They made a promotional video on blood being added. That tells you all you need to know about this company and its desire to fix bugs.

3 Likes

Another thing to note… some of you guys are talking about the difficulty in the networking side of the bugs. We are in a world were you can literally pick any one of the battle royale style games like pubg, fortnite, ect… download the game and play an experience where your ping matters in a twitch shooter. Then you have Ludia who cant even keep you connected when your not in a match… let alone all the issues that happen while in a turn based match.

Heck even the men in black ar game which copies so much from jwa… manages to have less bug and none of the connection style issues. And it makes significantly less money then jwa.

3 Likes