Bruh ludia nerf iguanodon pls

First of all, look at those crazy stats, like what the freak is ludia joking rn? Its stats are waaaay crazy

4350 HP?!?!??!?! THIS IS TOO MUCH OF A THING
1150 DMG?!?!??! IT BEATS UP ANY BIG CHOMPERS LIKE MORTEM WHAT THE FLIP?

Group Cleansing Strike is too op, look, it cleanse up anything, even super distraction, hostile glow, cautios impact, alert nullification, fearless flap, fabled fang, etc. This is such and overpowered tyrant tier move, ludia i beg you nerf it.

Emergency Heal, just look at that, basically it heals up 1/3 of your hp, like dude this thing is such a beast, mortem will not kill it im even 7-15 hits??!?!?!?!, this thing will kill it first without any doubt, it WILL kill stuffs in 1 hit, even maxima, skoona, etc.

Distraction resistance, cunning’s nightmare. Look at that, refrenantem, gorgotrebax, skoona, cant even beat this thing, this is just an waaaay too op creature

Ludia please nerf this thing, this is such an annoying meta changing creature, please dont buff it again, its way worser than anything in this meta, it one shots everything

Also please people look at calendar, its not an serious thing so please dont complain

Happy april fools lol

11 Likes

Clearly you’ve never fought pre-nerf Archaeotherium before. That thing was an absolute nightmare.

8 Likes

What the heck :flushed:, oh god please ludia AAAAAAA evaporates

3 Likes

Have you ever seen the true power of Dimorphodon? That thing is the definition of OP

14 Likes

I can’t believe I’m reading this, THIS IS THE EASIEST BEAT TO DEFEAT IN THE GAME! LOL

Fun Fact - I have used level 14 Iguanodons to kill resilient legendaries. No boosts.

2 Likes

I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but I sincerely hope that you realize this is a joke. If you do, my bad, it’s harder to tell what is sarcastic and what isn’t with text :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I know it was sarcasm, man! I’m not idiot

1 Like

Wh… why why nerf it?

Because April Fool’s

Because we feel like it…

Lol

This text will be blurred

We should nerf this!

2 Likes

Got 3-0’d by a level 1 Iguanadon. Troodoboa, Indot and Gen 3 fought fearlessly but were no match for this beast. I say it deserves a huge nerf :grinning::rofl:

4 Likes

Iguanodon nerf

4 Likes

Two moves is too strong. Remove lesser group heal, or maybe that is still too strong. Let’s just be safe and remove all its abilities all together. Problem solved. I suggest this:

8 Likes

This thing is too godly Ludia, even the Apex’s of Nublar Shores fear this. It needs to be stopped.

5 Likes

Still to OP. I suggest this.

10 Likes

Between this and Dimorphodon, all the Apexes are put to shame with all the power these creatures have.

2 Likes

Iguanodon is still too OP it needs to be removed.

1 Like