Ludia Forums

BrunchNuggets: because who doesn't love nuggets?!

BrunchNuggets is looking to add members to our growing alliance. We are a team of hardworking active players looking for other like-minded players. We also like to have fun at the same time, sharing gifs on discord and helping members with raids and strengthening their teams.

What we offer:
8/10 Weekly Rewards (striving for rank 10 in defense with the addition of new members)
Tier 6 Alliance Championship Rewards
High Level Sanctuaries (voted on by members)
Active Discord Server
Raid Strategies
Free Cash Links

We’d love to add additional members who are go-getters. A daily active player who does their dbis, battles, and is willing to grind. Open to accepting members just starting out or with lower PvP scores as long as you are willing to put in the work and hustle to get tournament qualified.

Send us a message for more info or if you think we’d be a good fit. (P.S. sending us a great gif will get you an automatic spot on the team) :slightly_smiling_face:

image0

We will have a few additional spots tomorrow! Come join us!

We have 4 spots left, will fill up by tomorrow. If interested send over a message :slight_smile:

Hi ! i am actually an active level 15 player and 3K trophy in pvp, i search a new clan since mine just get down so if you are still recruiting people i am here

Some updates: hitting 9/10 in alliance missions and on schedule to hit tier 8 in the tournament. We have 3 open spots. Looking for over 2000+ trophy count - battle minded players to help us get to rank 10 in defense.