Ludia Forums

Bucks, Bucks,Bucks

Today I’ve completed the "Claim your teretory " event. I really like this event, because you can win aquatics for fight with your land creatures.I won a TRINACROMERUM but when I claim my prize there was a screen I’ve never seen before! (Sorry I wasn’t able to do a Screenshot)
There was the same prize wheel again!
I thought : nice I’m allowed to spin again when I watch a video like in regulary “PvP’s” (I never spin again , when I win a normal PvP battle , because I win coins I don’ t need all the time)
But a second aquatic creature for watching a 30 second video is awesome! But then I recognize that I can not watch a video to spin again
I SHOULD SPEND 2,4K BUCKS!!!
I was so happy that I spent a lot of bucks to bring Gorgosaurus to Level 40.So I could’t buy a second spin by mistake (I have 1,3 k bucks at the moment)
It’s ok that you can spin again , but why do you always have to spend bucks on things like that ?
Why not for 10.000.000 coins ???
Or 3.000.000 food
Everithing costs bucks! Super rare and Legendary MOD’s, one more custom trade, all speed ups, PvP battles, often for tickets in the lottery …)

If you also completed this event today, then please tell me when you also were able to spin again for 2,4 k bucks…then please tell me !

1 Like

Yup I will never pay this price:

6 Likes

I saw that… I’m going to be very careful moving forward on this screen to never click that DB button.

3 Likes

I also had that screen show up but I will never spend DB for a free spin the prizes are not worth it just my opinion

4 Likes

Lol, amazing how the more I find out about this update the more I feel like cancelling my sub and stop playing altogether.

1 Like

Most of you should also have noticed the color schemes on the battle page where your dinos are displayed in a row by rank. Blue with timer for dinos on cool down, green for free speed up. Don’t tell me I’m the only one that gets green color on dinos still on cool down? :flushed:

4 Likes

I only noticed that earlier when there was the cool down discount, then all of them were green. Sometimes they also turn green before the free cool down, but you still have to pay DB’s.
Mine look ok in the moment.

1 Like

Right now I don’t have that many on cool down, but I’ll try to catch a screenshot later. Still, seems like you’ve also noticed the same.

1 Like

That’s a bug which came with the new update, I already had this bug :wink:

Not so. Bug’s been around as long as I’ve been playing, since late April 2018 at least.

1 Like

Modded PvE prize. It happens.

3 Likes

Congratulations :grinning::slight_smile::muscle::clap::+1:

2 Likes

I also noticed the new “pay tons of DBs to spin again” and already saw a couple posts on FB from people that accidentally clicked on it. Maybe it’s just because Ludia has done so many underhanded things recently, but I can’t help but think that they did this knowing that players would accidentally click on it and not because they think anyone would actually pay it. You’ll notice how NONE of the places you spend DBs ask for a confirmation before taking them, and I’ve definitely lost my fair share to accidentally clicking on them. I know I recently accidentally hit one of those “not free” green speedups thinking it was a free one.

5 Likes

Ludia is 1000% trying to get people to accidentally click on the spin again button to waste their bucks. There’s no reason to make it look identical to the free spin button but charge bucks. It’s a blatant attempt to screw you out of your bucks. It’s so infuriating!!

I’m willing to bet future updates will also have more underhanded changes like this. Ugh!!

4 Likes

Totally agree with you and Mary_Jo. Today’s 2750 second spin was ridiculous. One thing if it’s a diamond wheel for VIP dinos or at least for high end hybrids. On my first spin, all I got for my hard work was an SR reef. Even for the SDNA, I’d say is more worth it to try out the modded PvE. Seriously, no matter how bad your luck on the prize wheel, I’ll bet you end up with way more SDNA (and the other stuff) than you’ll ever get on these pathetic events. The ones where you’re not guaranteed a pack, just a spin (or two for the unwary) on a rigged prize wheel. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I so far have caught those sneaky charges on the dinos and avoided but I have lost bucks in other areas because of lack of the confirm button on the transaction. Lately I just been logging in, check harbor for trades for bucks, do any missions that are up for bucks (I don’t bother doing them all On the off chance I might get 10 bucks in mission pack) collect dinos and put new ones on bake then log out in the hopes ludia wakes up. Hate to loose my invested time.

1 Like

And who wants to pay money to support a company that would do something so underhanded as to try and get players to accidentally use 2K of a resource that they are at the same time making so hard to get?? Can you imagine being a newer player and that being ALL you have and losing it that way?? I just find this SO incredibly despicable, it’s a new low for me in how this company is behaving towards the players. Is the small number of players that will be fooled by this REALLY worth the appearance of being willing to do something to essentially STEAL bucks from players that didn’t want to spend them???

This just enforces my decision to never, ever give this company another dollar of my money for this, or any other game, when they can’t even be trusted to play fair.

@Ned - I hope you are catching this conversation, and that whether this WAS done for this intention or not, that’s such as heck how it comes off, and these additional attempts to take our DBs are just further eroding any good will that might have been left. Whoever is behind these decisions is making some REALLY bad ones.

3 Likes

Of course they will never admit it was their intention to cheat players out of their bucks, but that’s exactly what their intention is. They are laughing at us behind closed doors.

Agreed! I spend the little irl cash I have On occasional angry birds boosts lol. So far they have been fair to me, unlike ludia.

Thank you for the feedback, everyone. I’ll forward this back to our team.

1 Like