Buff Arctovasilas

Poor Pooh has gotten powercrept majorly in the last few updates.
He needs a buff especially for being one of the most difficult creatures to obtain in the game.

9 Likes

Just bump up the armor to 35%

1 Like

Needs 100% Decel and Stun resistances and also more pin resistance

4 Likes

Pin resistance is the exact thing that a 75% resilient creature should not have. Only shield-breakers can beat this thing by what I know.

3 Likes

Ref and boa can beat vasilas
I just don’t want it to completely be helpless against the croc or the tarbo flock
Not immunity like 50-75%

2 Likes

How about we don’t make it broken.
Vasilas is fine. It already is tanky and deals absurd damage.

12 Likes

I think it only needs a buff to 30% armor and stun immunity

It actually has a lot of trouble in this meta

It doesn’t need a buff tho
The problematic meta creatures need adjustements.

7 Likes

That is because the meta is shifting into a Fierce meta, vasilas had her time to shine just like cera and hadros

2 Likes

agree to disagree. Vas has issues with other resilients and anything that can bleed it will give it problems or cause it to be a lame duck for whatever is next.

I like the idea of bumping the armor up to 35% and adding some speed decrease resistance.

5 Likes

Frankly it needs deceleration immunity

2 Likes

Why? Vasilas was plenty broken when it came out, and it isn’t anymore, that just shows how stupid powercreep is getting. Why not nerf the things that powercrept it rather than powercreeping old dinos even further

13 Likes

It’s plenty broken,considering it can deal 15k damage with a crit is absurd,it’s damage with a crit is only second to a max attack Mortem

3 Likes

Arctovasilas is fine. The only thing i would change is giving cenozoic smack a group ability. Maybe more health

3 Likes

No thank you,the only thing other than Morten that can kill it is tarbo,please don’t make Cenozoic smack a group attsck

1 Like

Excuse me
Imperatosuchus, Albertospinos, Thylaconyx, Tarbognathus, Giganyx, Mortem Rex, Thor, SR3, Hydra Boa, Refrenantem, Rexy, Albertocevia, Indotaurus…

4 Likes

That doesn’t matter because it takes two turns to get to that damage and one of them has to be wasted on a move that does no damage
Most of the counters will have killed it by then

1 Like

That’s called a exaggeration

1 Like

It does matter due to how tacky this thing is,not to mention the fact that the. Same move that increases its damage also gives it a shine dwhike. It’s 3x also gives it a shield,this thing is most certainly not in need of a buff