Buff Diloracheirus Health

It’s honestly crazy how frail Diloracheirus is. I don’t think it’d be considered crazy if Ludia were to buff its overall health by 5%. It takes until level 30 for Dilo to hit 4K health :joy:. 4361 (4%) or 4403 (5%) seems reasonable at level 30

2 Likes

Yes please.

Agreed! All that work for something so fragile. And 0 immunity

1 Like

It’s an Apex dino and top 5 in the game right now. Of all the things that need a buff this is near the very bottom of the list.

4 Likes

buff indoraptor to speed 129 plus immunity please

1 Like

And yet with 1 superiority strike & APR from Stegodeus is gone in a snap, anything with superiority strike for that matter. It’s not unreasonable to give a tad plumping to the chicken

1 Like

it has it’s matchups. stegodeus is not one of them. i don’t have it, but face it a lot. it has what,… 2 2x strikes, a 75% stun, 129 speed, a 1.5x attack? it’s good as is. erlidominus has 2500 HP at lvl 23, if anything needs HP buff its that.

indoraptor is gone with SS/thag + APR from stegodeus. a lot of things are :wink:

3 Likes

There is your problem, you compare it to Noobodeus who needs a heavy nerf asap.

1 Like

It has 1 2x damage attack. 2 1.5x damage.

1 Like

Ok, let’s compare it to its mirror lower level counter part for appeasement sake. The fact that a Diloracheirus at level 21 can oust a level 26 is just asinine.

1 Like

also magna is the poorest unique, not fast enough, not healthy enough, also the distracting rampage is taken away

Magna is still considered better than half the Uniques. It just needs a minor health buff or even letting it become the fastest Unique

1 Like

That is also literally every dinosaur with superiority strike. A level 21 Stegodeus can chew up a level 26 as well. A level 21 Tragobeachtis can beat… A level 24 I believe? Correct me on this one if I am wrong, I don’t have Trago on my team, unlike Noobodeus so I am not 100% sure on this one.

That’s false. Indoraptor is fantastic against Stegodeus. You must be using it wrong

1 Like

after the last update…indo can dodge against stegodeus 100% success…

Not if you know how to utilize your Stegodeus. Even with Superiority Strike, high level Stegodeus can contend/beat its lower level end, it’s just a matter of proper utilization of one’s moves

1 Like

I think he meant that if Indoraptor fails to dodge Stegodeus can twoshot it. Talking even levels. Meanwhile Indoraptor can’t twoshot it in two turns rotation without crit / dodging.

Nerf* the green chicken!!

Thread goes wild:

*(Jk, I’m against all nerfs)

3 Likes

One could say that to the opposing end as well, saying if the lower level knows how to kite the higher one, it should be able to beat it.

Anyway, most likely superiority strike will get a nerf next match, that should fix your mirror Diloracheirus issue. No point asking for a buff to an already strong dino until then. If somehow that rebalance doesn’t happen, this discussion may actually have a merit.

how so? it’s as good as it’s dodge. if thag and APR land, it’s gone.

1 Like