Buff Dracoceratops

Please up the swap in ferocity to *60%

1 Like

The only buff i can think of is that swap in savery pierce armor

3 Likes

dracoceratops does not need a buff.

45 Likes

Why not? …

Why yes? It is one of the best dinos out there although many complain. I personally don’t like him. Dracoceratosaurus should get a buff if anything. And besides, I think swap in savagery shouldn’t be more than 40% and shouldn’t pierce armor, so it is always a risk swapping it.

19 Likes

60% is too much. In fact, i don’t think It should ever be over 40%. Draco is a pretty good dino, It doesn’t really need a buff

17 Likes

Yep. I don’t think there is really anything screaming for a nerf at the moment.

5 Likes

It should pierce armor because it’s a fierce creature, a small nerf on HP ir could help like 200 or max 300

It already has 2 fierce moves and deals way more swap in damage than other swap in moves (assuming you’re not maxed). It shouldn’t pierce armor because it already does so much swap in that there should be a slight disadvantage.

6 Likes

Please no that would be too OP because then it’s able to kill something with loads of health left or nearly kill a full health creature by just swapping in

2 Likes

But shields still works, and there are some rend resistance creatures

It would need a huge nerf if it were to have that buff, something like
0%
5%
DSS
DSI
GCS
AS
*SIS
*the swap in savegery that @David_Mesas_Mesas wants
if you can take down more than half of a dinosaur’s hp then you need a hard nerf

1 Like

Definitely not. That thing has been a nightmare for too long as is now properly balanced.

17 Likes

Even then, people would use it as a fodder

And almost everything on your team would have to have armor, rend ress or shields

you said that this is supposed to kill resiliants but this would also kill cunnings(the type that’s supposed to kill fierce) you do know that cunnings don’t have a lot of health and this would obliterate it right?

1 Like

Yes, all cunnings would have to have rend ressistance or they would be almost unusable

What are you talking about, armor piercing only affects resilient creatures, and some cunning creatures have rend resistance, and i said it shouldn’t buff SiS to 60%

key word some as in some creatures have it while other cunnings are going to lose against the fierce creature that it’s supposed to counter

2 Likes

But will not change anything between dracoceratops and cunning creatures